Restaurants & Bars
- World Café - this fabulous all day dining venue, open for breakfast, lunch, dinner and late night snacks (after 11pm) offers diners a selection of international dishes served buffet style and enjoyed in the open-air terrace.
- Himitsu - if you have a craving for Asian delights this is the place to head to. Serving up artfully prepared Pan-Asian dishes this outstanding restaurant is open for dinner only.
- Da Mario - for an evening taste of Italy head to this elegantly casual restaurant where you can enjoy authentic Italian fare in a relaxed and cosy atmosphere.
- Oceana Restaurant & Bar- for a fresh taste of the sea, this restaurant serves the most delicious a la carte seafood creations in a beautifully soothing outdoor setting. The ideal place to dine with a special someone on a romantic evening.
- Blue Water Grill - for casual dining and scrumptious grill specialties, this a la carte beachside restaurant serves an ample array of international and regional dishes with spectacular views of the Caribbean Sea providing the most perfect of backdrops.
- Coco Cafe - when the sweet tooth takes over, this is the place to satisfy the craving, with a selection of pastries, coffees, teas and deli snacks served all throughout the day.
- Rendezvous - this is the resortâs lobby bar, offering a long list of tasty cocktails to enjoy in the company of loved ones.
- Sugar Reef - this poolside bar is the place to join in the fun with the daily and nightly activity programmes in the main pool area.
- Manatees - this swim-up bar by the main pool is the ideal place to cool off with a refreshing beverage.
- Oceana Bar - located right by Oceana restaurant
- Barracuda – bar adjacent to the Bluewater Grill
- Starlight – sports bar and music lounge
- Sun Club Pool Bar – located at the Sun Club pool for Sun Club guests only
Facilities & Activities
- Beach volleyball
- Rock climbing wall
- Two lit tennis courts
- Movies on the beach
- Horse shoes
- Bean bag toss
- Bocce ball
- Sumo wrestling
- Bouncy Boxing
- Board games
- Dance, Papiamentu lessons
- Golfing* (nearby)
- Snorkelling (guided tours)
- Motorized watersports* (nearby)
- Scuba boat diving *
*Additional fees apply
Explorer’s Club for Kids
Hours: 8 a.m. - 9 p.m.
The Explorer’s Club for kids is a fully supervised program for children ages 3-12 open daily from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m., designed to entertain the little ones with different programs based on science, nature and exploration. The kids will enjoy arts & crafts, a playground, movie nights and sand castle competitions. One night a week, kids also have the opportunity to sleep in tents at the club or on the beach (with parent’s approval, of course)! Parents can rest assured while their children participate in fun-filled activities because all Explorer’s Club staff members are certified by the Red Cross in child CPR. For additional information, contact extension # 1078.
Hours: 9 a.m. - 11 p.m.
We offer special activities for your teens aged 13-17 too! The Core Zone features nightly entertainment until 11pm, daily activities and a vast array of sports and games for teenagers. They can chill out and enjoy a variety of board games including backgammon, chess and checkers, shoot some pool or play PlayStation. Flat-screen TVs are always available to kick back and enjoy. There are also planned events including karaoke night, water sports, socials and more!
Hours: 9 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Pamper yourself at our a la carte spa. Treatments include massages, facials, body scrubs, reflexology, manicures and pedicures, all available for a reasonable charge. Hair styling and make-up application for special events is available for adults, teens and kids.
Hours: 6 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Our fully equipped fitness centre provides a full range of cardio-conditioning activity and exercise equipment including:
- Elliptical and cross country skiing
- Nautilus and ICARIAN weight machines including chin up dip, chest & shoulder, pectoral fly & rear belt, abdominal, leg curl & leg extension and seated row individual stations
- Smith machine and angled leg press
- Multiple weight dumbbells
Other facilities & services:
- Four swimming pools: one main pool with a swim-up bar, a quiet pool, a children’s pool and a pool exclusive to Sun Club guests
- One adults-only outdoor whirlpool
- Elevators in Royal Wing
- Explorer’s Club with supervised activities for children 3-12
- Concierge service (8 a.m. - 8 p.m.) and 24-hour front desk service
- Tours & transportation*
- Catering services*
- In-room babysitting*
- Dedicated baby-friendly facilities
- Airport transportation*
- Tour desk
- Private romantic dinners*
- Laundry and dry-cleaning services*
- Nurse service
- Car rental*
- Sunscape Spa*
- Gift shop*
- Long distance calls*
- Wireless internet access*
- Wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair rental*
- Main convention ballroom that can be divided into 3 meeting rooms
* Additional costs apply
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 19:00 GMT