- '1748' - alfresco restaurant on the ground floor of a renovated 18th-century sugar mill with beachfront decking. Offering a wide variety of grills, seafood and local dishes.
- Pasta House - on the upper level of the 18th-century sugar mill. Open for dinner only, serving traditional Italian cuisine. Reservations necessary.
- Pelican Pool Bar - offering sandwiches, burgers and salads with refreshing drinks
- Picnic lunches and personal chefs can also be arranged for villa guests wishing to self-cater
- Landscaped swimming pool with swim-up bar, water slide and extensive sundecks
- Modern fat burning and body building fitness centre open from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Pitch and putt course (par 3, 600 yards)
- Two floodlit artificial grass courts (Courts are US $8 per hour with a $5 per hour charge for night play. Racket rental US$7per day. Tennis Pro offers private lessons and Clinics
- Snorkelling equipment and boogie boards are available for rental.
- Dive Tortola` scuba-diving.
NB: Golf is available on the 18-hole course at Mahogany Run in St. Thomas, just over an hour away by ferry and car.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT