- Dune - chic restaurant serving French-Asian cuisine by acclaimed chef Jean-Georges Vongerichten.
- Pool Terrace Cafe - Continental cuisine and refreshing tropical drinks
- Clubhouse - at the Golf Course offering a varied menu for breakfast, lunch and dinner with indoor & outdoor seating. Stunning views of the Golf course and ocean.
- Atlantis Restaurants - use of 19 restaurants at the nearby sister hotel Atlantis
- The Library - located in the stately reception hall with panoramic views of the ocean. Cocktails, fine vintage wines and champagnes, an extensive martini menu, cigars and afternoon teas are all served here
- Spa - 8 Balinese-style treatment villas, each with open air garden and waterfall shower, provide the ultimate spa experience in a discreet sanctuary-like setting.
- Family Swimming Pool
- Adults only Swimming Pool
- Tennis Courts - 6 Har-Tru tennis courts (4 flood lit)
- Fitness Center
- Yoga classes overlooking the sea
- Complimentary Aquacats, paddleboats and kayaks.
- 18-hole championship Tom Weiskopf designed par 72 Golf Course - Ernie Els is the resident pro and is the site of televised events such as the Michael Jordan Celebrity Invitational
- Complimentary wireless Internet service is available at several locations throughout the resort
Kindly note that jackets are required for men for dinner at the Courtyard terrace in the winter.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT