Guests receive full privileges at Atlantis, fitness room, zero-entry pool, children's pool and two jetted spas, Harbour-front casual dining and complimentary shuttle service to and from Atlantis Royal Tower or Coral Tower.
- Gourmet Restaurants include - Bahamian Club, Fathams, Nobu ,Five Twins Sushi & Sate Bar, Mama Loos & Villas d Este
- Casual Restaurants include - Atlas Grill & Bar, Cafe at the Great Hall of Waters, Lagoon Bar & Grill, Murrays Delicatessen & The Point Restuarant & Bar
- Buffet Restaurants include- Marketplace, Sea Grapes & Waters Edge
- Express Restaurants include - Cave grill, Cleitos Cart, Duve In, Pisces Fish & Chips & Shark Bites
- Bars & lounges totally 18
- Babysitting services
- Baggage check
- Beach - private
- Casino - The largest and most stylish in the Caribbean. Blackjack and Roulette table totalling 97, 1,000 slot machines and an exclusive area for high limit players.
- Nightclub with roofttop bar
- Courtesy room
- Handicap accessible - most areas
- Handicap equipped - rooms are located in the Coral and Royal Towers only
- Health club facilities - free of charge
- New Mandara Spa
- Dolphin Cay - providing wonderful opportunities to ineract with these amazing mammals. It will also be a resue/rehabilitation facility with the newest meidcal and laboratory equipment.
- Aquatopia - The waterscape introduces you to the next generation of water experiences, making Atlantis the largest water themed attraction in the Caribbean. Hosting The Abyss: a staggering 50ft near vertical drop The Drop: Journey up the Tower while in innertubes via a water-propelling conveyor, then spiral down through the Towers dark centre. The Falls: Anothern innertube ride taking a 58ft drop to ground level before being propelled up again through twisting tubes & The Surge: Starting at the Tower's top level this innertube ride will feature a camel back drop into a cavern, ending in a flash flood. Plus many many more water rides from relaxing lazy river rides to more exhilarating rides for all the family
- Laundry facilities
- Safety deposit box - at the front desk, refundable deposit
- In-room safes
- Steam Room
- Telephone in room
- Activities desk/concierge
- Basketball courts
- Golf course on premises
- Moped rental - vendor across the street from the hotel
- Swimming pools - 11 outdoor, 2 childrens, plus 5 waterslides and rides
- Tennis courts
- Water sports available on premises
- Marina Village featuring 20 retail shops and restaurants including gourmet steakhouse.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT