- King bed or two Queen beds
- 24-Hour Room service
- Flat-screen HDTV Cable/satellite
- Combined shower/bathtub
- Digital Safe
- French balcony
- Sitting area
- Direct dial telephone with voicemail
- Non-smoking rooms (based on availability)
The Atlantis Paradise Island comprises of 3 Towers: The Beach Tower; The Coral Towers; The Royal Towers. Room Categories are described below:
ROOM CATEGORIES IN THE BEACH TOWER
Relaxed, family orientated and affordable
- Terrace View – With 275 square feet, this room type can accommodate up to 4 adults and 1 child under 4.
- Water View - With 275 square feet, this room type can accommodate up to 4 adults and 1 child under 4.
- Garden Room- With 260 square feet, this room type can accommodate up to 4 adults and 1 child under 4.
- Garden room Water View With 260 square feet, this room type can accommodate up to 4 adults and 1 child under 4.
ROOM CATEGORIES IN THE CORAL TOWERS
Contemporary, moderately priced and family friendly
- Terrace View – With 300 square feet, this room type can accommodate up to 4 adults and 1 child under 4.
- Water View– With 300 square feet, this room type can accommodate up to 4 adults and 1 child under 4.
ROOM CATEGORIES IN THE ROYAL TOWERS
The Royal Towers are luxurious, iconic and centrally located within the resort.
Royal Towers' Guest Rooms
These rooms boast 400 square feet and accommodate for up to 4 adults and 1 child under the age of 4
- Harbour view
- Terrace View
- Water View
- Deluxe Harbour View – With enhanced elevated views these rooms also offer check-in privileges in the sun Lounge and have French balconies
- Deluxe Water View – With enhanced elevated views these rooms also offer check-in privileges in the sun Lounge and have French balconies
Regal Suite amenities include a large master bedroom with a king size bed and two walk-in closets, plush chair, and satellite television. Every Regal Suite features a full or french off-bedroom balcony and a large parlor that provides a living area and 4-seat dinette. Enjoy one large master bathroom with twin basins and half a guest bathroom. The suites enjoy views of the Caribbean, harbour and Marina or gardens, depending on availability.
- 1 bedroom suite – With 957 square feet this room type accommodates up to 4 adults and 1 child under the age of 4
- 2 bedroom suite – With 1692 square feet, this room type accommodates up to 8 people. The 2nd guest room has an additional seating area and full bathroom.
These luxurious suites offer a Master Bedroom offering splendid Caribbean beach views, a plush king-size bed, desk, two chairs and a huge walk-in closet. Other luxuries include a walk in shower, private whirlpool tub, a spacious full balcony, a grand parlor area that includes a couch, two plush armchairs, two side chairs, six seat dining table, satellite television, refrigerated service-bar and guest half-bath.
- 1 bedroom suite – With 1305 square feet, this room can accommodate up to 4 adults and one child under 4
- 2 bedroom Family Suite – With 1921 square feet, this room can accommodate up to 8 people.
Presidential Suites feature amenities including plush, lavishly decorated parlor areas, with 2 sofas, an arm chair an 8-seat dining table, private pantries, bars and study rooms, a half bathroom that’s conveniently located steps away from the parlor area, and His and Hers master bathrooms with walk in showers and whirlpool tubs. There’s also a spacious full balcony that overlooks the ocean and a walk in closet, giving you a sense of ultimate luxury.
- 1 bedroom suite – With 2154 square feet, this room can accommodate up to 4 adults and 1 child under 4
- 2 bedroom family suite – With 2770 square feet, this room can accommodate up to 6 people
The Royal Suite’s immense parlor offers vacationers a place to relax and take in the opulent surroundings or enjoy satellite television, a complete entertainment center and sound system. A half bathroom is provided off the living area and each suite boasts a private pantry with microwave and refrigerator for family convenience. The Royal Suite’s master bedrooms feature luxurious king beds, spacious dressing areas, double walk-in showers and a gigantic whirlpool tubs. A second bedroom features 2 plush double queen bedding, walk-in closets and dressing areas. The rooms offer spacious balconies
- 2 bedroom Family Suite – With 3127 square feet, this room can accommodate up to 6 people
Royal Towers Bridge Suite offers guests spectacular views and ten sumptuous rooms full of unique amenities—including a 1,250-square-foot living room with a grand piano and twin entertainment centres, a 10-seat dining room capped with a 22-karat gold chandelier and truly spacious bedrooms. The suites have 12-foot ceilings throughout with full length windows looking out from the bridge spanning Royal Towers’ 17th floor. There is a kitchen and pantry and a His & Hers Master bathroom which feature 2 separate single basin sinks with 2 separate toilets & bidets. The 2nd bedroom features 2 Queen Beds, walk-in closet & bathroom with double sinks. There is also a guest bathroom. Bridge Suite also offers vacationers a permanent staff of seven, who access the rooms via a private entrance.
- Bridge Suite – with 4740 square feet, this room accommodates up to 6 people.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT