Restaurants & Bars
- Gourmet Restaurants - Bahamian Club, Fathams, Nobu, Five Twins Sushi & Sate Bar, Mama Loos, Villas d Este, Casa d'Angelo, Cafe Martinque, Mesa Grill & 77Â° West. Please Note: There is a minimum age requirement of 12yrs and older for Casa d'Angelo, Nobu, Cafe Martinque & Mesa Grill.
- Casual Restaurants - Atlas Grill & Bar, Cafe at the Great Hall of Waters, Lagoon Bar & Grill, Murrays Delicatessen & The Point Restaurant & Bar
- Buffet Restaurants - Poseidon's Table, Waters Edge
- Express Restaurants - Cave Grill, Cleitos Cart, Duve In, Pisces Fish & Chips & Shark Bites
- The Village Burger Shack - offering a selection of gourmet burgers, fresh fish, vegetarian dishes and salads, an extensive list of sides, and unique shake combinations and beverage selections
- 18 Bars & Lounges
- Casino - The largest and most stylish in the Caribbean. Blackjack and Roulette table totalling 97, 1,000 slot machines and an exclusive area for high limit players.
- Nightclub with rooftop bar
- Beach - private
- Swimming pools - 11 outdoor, 2 children's plus 5 waterslides and rides
- Steam Room
- Health Club facilities - free of charge
- Mandara Spa
- Dolphin Cay - providing wonderful opportunities to interact with these amazing mammals. It will also be a resue/rehabilitation facility with the newest medical and laboratory equipment.
- Aquatopia - the largest water themed attraction in the Caribbean. Hosting The Abyss: a staggering 50ft near vertical drop. The Drop: Journey up The Tower while in inner-tubes via a water-propelling conveyor, then spiral down through the Towers dark centre. The Falls: An inner-tube ride taking a 58ft drop to ground level before being propelled up again through twisting tubes. The Surge: Starting at the Tower's top level this inner-tube ride will feature a camel back drop into a cavern, ending in a flash flood. Plus many many more water rides from relaxing lazy river rides to more exhilarating rides for all the family.
- Basketball courts
- Games room / arcade
- Golf course on premises
- Tennis courts
- Water sports available on premises
NOTICE: The River Pool and Lazy River at the Beach Tower have been closed due to an unforeseen circumstance. Maintenance works are due to be complete by mid August. These works are in addition to the Planned Renovations currently taking place âââââââââ
- Laundry facilities
- Courtesy room
- Disabled accessible - most areas
- Safety deposit box - at the front desk, refundable deposit
- In-room safes
- Babysitting services
- Telephone in room
- Activities desk/concierge
- Baggage check
- Moped rental - vendor across the street from the hotel
- Marina Village - features 20 retail shops and restaurants including gourmet steakhouse
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT