Restaurants & Bars
- Il Cielo - this heavenly restaurant serves genuine Italian dinners and breakfasts in an elegant setting enjoying illuminating floods of natural light. With the Italian experience present in every delicious dish, this restaurant's charming atmosphere emanates warm-hearted philosophy of life and food in a refreshingly refined setting
- Bahama Bay - serving the best selection of breakfasts and lunches from all around the world, the master chefs at this gourmet restaurant create delectable foods from the moment you awaken. In the evenings, finest Bahamian and Caribbean dishes can be enjoyed along with the views of Exuma's stunning Emerald Bay
- Barefoot by the Sea - this outstanding beach restaurant serves signature dining literally on the sand so you can kick off your shoes and sink your toes in the soft powdery sands as you savour freshly-caught seafood served for lunch and dinner
- Bombay Club - This new edition is an Indian restaurant that brings the exotic flavours of India to the Bahamas
- Kimonos - Set in the style of a lively Japanese restaurant where you can see your food cooked in front of you by professional chefs, this new restaurant is sure to have your taste buds tingling
- Soy - A brand new sushi bar and restaurant with traditional oriental décor to make you feel like your in the Far East
- Café de Paris - Satisfy your sweet tooth at this luxury French Patisserie
- Dino's Pizzeria - Bite into crisp gourmet pizzas, expertly prepared in our wood-fired oven daily from 11 am to 9 pm
- La Parisienne - Set in a modern French Restaurant featuring a progressive French menu and white glove service that rival any of the fine restaurants located on Paris' storied Left Bank
- The Drunken Duck Pub - British Gastro Pub, complete with carved wooden walls, rich wooden benches and a clubby billiards room featuring best traditional pub dishes
- The Jerk Shack - Authentic outdoor dining experience serving the Jamaican Jerk Specialities for Lunch only
- Nightly Themed Buffets - Sunday Grand Seafood, Friday Junkanoo Beach Party - with Bahamian cuisine
- In-room dining - Club Sandals rooms 7:00 a.m.-10:00 p.m. Butler Service rooms 24 hours
Resort Evening dress code for gentlemen
Dress pants or jeans for men, long or short sleeve dress shirts (with or without collar).
Dress shoes or sandals.
NO ~ shorts, t-shirts, sleeveless shirts, sneakers, flip flops or slippers.
NO ~ hats nor caps.
Facilities & Entertainment:
- 3 Swimming pools including one freshwater pool
- 2 Whirlpools
- Poolside cabanas with misters
- Entertainment - have fun taking dance lessons, introductory golf and tennis lessons, enjoying live music, jazz performances and pianists. Guests looking for a slower pace can also browse the Resorts classic library, boasting historical information on The Bahamas and Great Exuma
- Land sports - volleyball, horseshoes, outdoor checkers and chess, bocce ball, croquet, billiards, cards and board games
- Water sports - kayaks, windsurfing, hobie cat sailing, paddle boats and guided snorkeling tours
- Scuba Diving - (Unlimited for certified divers only; a fee applies to others)
- Weekly themes events - including One Man Sax, Sandals Select dinner, White Night Party, Encore, Junkanoo Street Party, Reggae Jam Party, International Day/Night
- Fitness Centre
- Red Lane® Spa
- Golf Course - An 18-hole, 7000 yard, par 72 Greg Norman Designed Golf Course
- Free basic WiFi (Premium WiFi available at an extra cost)
- Jogging Trail - 2.6 mile jogging trail will take you on a scenic route around beautiful Golf Course and the Emerald Bay Peninsula
- Laundry; Dry Cleaning
- Snap Shots - Photo Shop
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT