Restaurants & Bars
- Il Cielo - this heavenly restaurant serves genuine Italian dinners and breakfasts in an elegant setting enjoying illuminating floods of natural light. With the Italian experience present in every delicious dish, this restaurant's charming atmosphere emanates warm-hearted philosophy of life and food in a refreshingly refined setting
- Bahama Bay - serving the best selection of breakfasts and lunches from all around the world, the master chefs at this gourmet restaurant create delectable foods from the moment you awaken. In the evenings, finest Bahamian and Caribbean dishes can be enjoyed along with the views of Exuma's stunning Emerald Bay
- Barefoot by the Sea - this outstanding beach restaurant serves signature dining literally on the sand so you can kick off your shoes and sink your toes in the soft powdery sands as you savour freshly-caught seafood served for lunch and dinner
CafÃ© de Paris - Satisfy your sweet tooth at this luxury French Patisserie
Dinoâs Pizzeria - Bite into crisp gourmet pizzas, expertly prepared in our wood-fired oven daily from 11 am to 9 pm
La Parisienne - Set in a modern French Restaurant featuring a progressive French menu and white glove service that rival any of the fine restaurants located on Paris' storied Left Bank
The Drunken Duck Pub - British Gastro Pub, complete with carved wooden walls, rich wooden benches and a clubby billiards room featuring best traditional pub dishes
IL Cielo Bar
Main Pool Swim-up
Resort Evening dress code for gentlemen
â¢ Dress pants or jeans for men, long or short sleeve dress shirts (with or without collar).
â¢ Dress shoes or sandals.
â¢ NO ~ shorts, t-shirts, sleeveless shirts, sneakers, flip flops or slippers.
â¢ NO ~ hats nor caps.
Facilities & Entertainment:
- 3 Swimming pools including one freshwater pool
- Poolside cabanas with misters
- Entertainment - have fun taking dance lessons, introductory golf and tennis lessons, enjoying live music, jazz performances and pianists. Guests looking for a slower pace can also browse the Resortâs classic library, boasting historical information on The Bahamas and Great Exuma
- Landsports - volleyball, horseshoes, outdoor checkers and chess, bocce ball, croquet, billiards, cards and board games
- Watersports - kayaks, windsurfing, hobie cat sailing, paddle boats and guided snorkeling tours
- Scuba Diving - (Unlimited for certified divers only; a fee applies to others)
- Weekly themes events - including Managerâs Welcome Cocktail Party, White Night, Junkanoo Beach Party, Night Of Love and Reggae Night
- Fitness Centre
- Red Lane Spa
- Golf Course - An 18-hole, 7000 yard, par 72 Greg Norman Designed Golf Course *CLOSED 3rd - 12th January 2017
- Free basic WiFi (Premium WiFi available at an extra cost)
- Nightly Themed Buffets:
ï§- Sunday Grand Seafood
ï§- Friday Junkanoo Beach Party - with Bahamian cuisine
- In-room dining:
ï§- Club Sandals 7:00 a.m.-10:00 p.m.
ï§- Butler Service 24 hours
- Jogging Trail - 2.6 mile jogging trail will take you on a scenic route around beautiful Golf Course and the Emerald Bay Peninsula
- Laundry; Dry Cleaning
- Snap Shots - Photo Shop
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT