Restaurants & Bars
- Il Cielo - this heavenly restaurant serves genuine Italian dinners and breakfasts in an elegant setting enjoying illuminating floods of natural light. With the Italian experience present in every delicious dish, this restaurant's charming atmosphere emanates warm-hearted philosophy of life and food in a refreshingly refined setting
- Bahama Bay - serving the best selection of breakfasts and lunches from all around the world, the master chefs at this gourmet restaurant create delectable foods from the moment you awaken. In the evenings, finest Bahamian and Caribbean dishes can be enjoyed along with the views of Exuma's stunning Emerald Bay
- Barefoot by the Sea - this outstanding beach restaurant serves signature dining literally on the sand so you can kick off your shoes and sink your toes in the soft powdery sands as you savour freshly-caught seafood served for lunch and dinner
- Bombay Club - This new edition is an Indian restaurant that brings the exotic flavours of India to the Bahamas
- Kimonos - Set in the style of a lively Japanese restaurant where you can see your food cooked in front of you by professional chefs, this new restaurant is sure to have your taste buds tingling
- Soy - A brand new sushi bar and restaurant with traditional oriental décor to make you feel like your in
Café de Paris - Satisfy your sweet tooth at this luxury French Patisserie
Dino's Pizzeria - Bite into crisp gourmet pizzas, expertly prepared in our wood-fired oven daily from 11 am to 9 pm
La Parisienne - Set in a modern French Restaurant featuring a progressive French menu and white glove service that rival any of the fine restaurants located on Paris' storied Left Bank
The Drunken Duck Pub - British Gastro Pub, complete with carved wooden walls, rich wooden benches and a clubby billiards room featuring best traditional pub dishes
IL Cielo Bar
Main Pool Swim-up
Resort Evening dress code for gentlemen
Dress pants or jeans for men, long or short sleeve dress shirts (with or without collar).
Dress shoes or sandals.
NO ~ shorts, t-shirts, sleeveless shirts, sneakers, flip flops or slippers.
NO ~ hats nor caps.
Facilities & Entertainment:
- 3 Swimming pools including one freshwater pool
- Poolside cabanas with misters
- Entertainment - have fun taking dance lessons, introductory golf and tennis lessons, enjoying live music, jazz performances and pianists. Guests looking for a slower pace can also browse the Resorts classic library, boasting historical information on The Bahamas and Great Exuma
- Landsports - volleyball, horseshoes, outdoor checkers and chess, bocce ball, croquet, billiards, cards and board games
- Watersports - kayaks, windsurfing, hobie cat sailing, paddle boats and guided snorkeling tours
- Scuba Diving - (Unlimited for certified divers only; a fee applies to others)
- Weekly themes events - including Managers Welcome Cocktail Party, White Night, Junkanoo Beach Party, Night Of Love and Reggae Night
- Fitness Centre
- Red Lane Spa
- Golf Course - An 18-hole, 7000 yard, par 72 Greg Norman Designed Golf Course
- Free basic WiFi (Premium WiFi available at an extra cost)
- Nightly Themed Buffets:
§- Sunday Grand Seafood
§- Friday Junkanoo Beach Party - with Bahamian cuisine
- In-room dining:
§- Club Sandals 7:00 a.m.-10:00 p.m.
§- Butler Service 24 hours
- Jogging Trail - 2.6 mile jogging trail will take you on a scenic route around beautiful Golf Course and the Emerald Bay Peninsula
- Laundry; Dry Cleaning
- Snap Shots - Photo Shop
Sandals Resorts are located upon the Caribbean’s best beaches and offer an array of captivating pools, waterparks, land sports and water sports. With activities for babies, toddlers, kids, tweens and teens, Sandals accommodates for all age groups. The Caribbean inspired Red Lane® Spas offer treatments for kids as well as adults. Sandals also boasts Flexible Rooms & Suites, with families in mind. Every resort offers 5 Star Global Gourmet™ Dining with the highest rooms to restaurant ratios in the Caribbean. Furthermore, their Luxury Included® service includes unlimited Premium Brand Drinks in a great array of bars, catering for every taste. What makes Sandals even more special is that return airport transfers are included and there is a higher staff to guest ratio than most all-inclusive resorts, ensuring a personalised service. Guests staying in top-tier suites can expect Personal Butler Service, with staff that have been trained by the guild of professional English Butlers. Voted the “World’s Leading All-Inclusive Family Resorts” 18 years running, Sandals’ resorts promise a holiday to remember fondly for a lifetime.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT