- JUANITO`S - resort`s new signature restaurant is named for the Spanish explorer who discovered Bermuda in 1505 and the ambience echoes that of a Castilian colonial dining room.
- TAMARA'S TERRACE - antique balustrades enhance the Mediterranean style of Tamara`s restaurant which overlooks the Atlantic Ocean. Lunch is served on the cool terrace and light snacks and tea are also available in the afternoon.
- LA VISTA BAR - just next to the lobby, you can witness the most spectacular views of the ocean from La Vista Bar. Relax in the antique rattan chairs and enjoy a cool tropical drink from the extensive bar.
- Temperature-controlled swimming pool
- Two tennis courts (Individual and group lessons available from certified tennis pro, Walter Burgess)
- Additional activities can be arranged through the Social Director`s office
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT