Restaurants & Bars
Coral Mist Beach has the resort's very own Oceanfront restaurant, the 'Aqua Mist', which serves local and international cuisine for breakfast, lunch and dinner by the beach. The hotel also features a bar and there is also the convenience of room service where guests can opt to enjoy breakfast in bed or a romantic dinner for two in the privacy of their own room.
In addition to this, the resort is ideally located close to many of the city's attractions, including a variety of restaurants with the closest ones being 'David's Place' and 'Josef's Restaurant' . Here we give you a list of the more popular ones, as we rank them below in order of proximity to the hotel:
- David's Place - the best of Barbadian local cuisine is served here at dinner time. The menu also includes a rich selection of irresistible Caribbean deserts. The best Hot Pepper Pot Stew in Barbados is served here.
- Josef's Restaurant - specialising in refined seafood, the distinct Asian dishes served here have a hint of Caribbean flavours with the freshest of local produce and the freshest catch of the day always featuring on the menu. This restaurant offers fine dining with touches of the orient mixed with Caribbean influences.
- Waterfront Cafe - featuring Creole cuisine with a selection of sandwiches, salads, fish, pasta and the popular Barbadian 'Hot Pepper Pot Stew' this casual venue sits nestled on the marina and is a popular eating out place for lunch and dinner. Topping the chart is the popular pan-fried flying fish sandwich.
- The Cliff - delivering the ultimate and most edgy of modern cuisine with hints of Caribbean spices, the food here is a true work of art. Blending various influences, taste buds are treated to real flavour explosions whatever you decide to try, from the seafood selection to the tempting dessert menu, this fine dining restaurant never fails to impress!
- Champers - Already one of the leading restaurants on the South Coast, with a solid reputation for consistently good food and value for money, Champers has now made further progress by relocating and upgrading all its facilities. The new Champers is nestled in a quiet lane just off the main South Coast road, in an attractive, traditional Barbadian building, with a beautiful cliff-top setting that overlooks Accra Beach and a super panoramic view over the ocean.
Facilities & Entertainment
- Freshwater swimming pool
- Fitness Centre
- In-room Internet facilities (in some rooms)
- Daily maid service
- Baby Sitting
- Water Sports - a wide range available including free kayaking and boogie boarding
- Champion Golf Course (within a short distance from the resort, Blue Orchids is an Official Partner of the Barbados Golf Club and offers guests with special golf packages)
- Activities desk - arranging car rentals, island tours, submarine rides and other activities
- Car Rental
- Business Centre
- Car Park
*In addition to all these facilities, guests staying at this resort can enjoy all the facilities at the hotel's sister resort - Blue Orchids Beach
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT