Restaurants & Bars
- Garden Terrace Restaurant - serving delectable menus for breakfast, lunch and dinner, this restaurant features various speciality theme nights with buffets and BBQs. Providing a tranquil and picturesque setting for evening mealtimes with the moon glistening against the Caribbean waters, this restaurant gives a fresh tropical feeling of comfort with special Pie Buffet Lunches on Sundays complimented by live entertainment from the All Stars Steel Orchestra. Live dancing and live music is present to accompany you during your mealtimes three times weekly.
- Khus Khus Bar - located adjacent to the Garden Terrace Restaurant, this lively bar serves a selection of exotic drinks and an All Day Menu of light meals. On some nights accompanied by the sounds of live performances, the perfect setting for a more casual dining experience.
Facilities & Entertainment
- Two outdoor swimming pools
- Mini outdoor gym and small indoor fitness room
- Two Tennis Courts (floodlit for an extra charge)
- Shuffleboard Court (competitions run weekly with prizes to be won)
- Mini-golf course
- Free weekly windsurfing and scuba instruction
- Boogie Boarding
- Beach Volleyball
- Island Tours - available from reception at an extra charge
- Beauty salon
- Best of Barbados Shop - open daily for sundris
- Wedding facilities
- Live Entertainment - including a weekly Manager's cocktail party
- Private Conference facilities
- Laundry room and dry cleaning service
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT