- Restaurant and Bar – located next to the pool and ocean, serving breakfast, lunch and dinner, daily
Nearby Restaurants: There are many restaurants nearby, including Harlequin, Bellini’s, Luigi’s and Pisces.
Amenities, facilities and services:
- Spa - Need to relax and unwind? Enjoy our relaxed, friendly and positive atmosphere at the Be-You-Tiful Day Spa. Massages, manicures, pedicures, body wraps and many other treatments are available for you.
- Pool & Deck - After a day of relaxing by the freshwater pool in the warm sunshine, you can watch the beautiful sunset from the deck overlooking the ocean.
- GOLF - The original Barbados Golf and Country Club was designed and built in 1974 by the notable architect Col. J. Harris. On September 1st 2000 the redesigned and completely reconstructed Barbados Golf Club reopened as Barbados’ first public Championship golf course. The 6,805 yard par 72 golf course has been approved and sanctioned by the PGA European Tour to host a PGA Seniors Tournament in 2002.
- Daily Housekeeping Service
- Currency Exchange
- Car rental facilities available at front desk
- Close to nightlife areas
- Babysitting (additional charge)
- Laundry service
- Free sun cots
- Free beach towels (on a voucher system, lost towels are charged to guest folio)
- 24-hour security
- Meeting room
- Business services
- Concierge services
- Internet connection
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT