Restaurants & Bars
- Kathy's Restaurant - an award-winning restaurant set right under the stars, this is the place to enjoy an eclectic variety of culinary delights, all made using the freshest local ingredients and prepared to the highest international standards to offer truly unforgettable dining experiences. Also serving afternoon tea daily (4-5pm), which is complimentary to all guests during the high season.
- Richard's Bar - cool, casual and relaxing, this bar venue pours delicious rum-based beverages including what many refer to as "the best rum punch on the island". As well as this, you can enjoy a selection of international cocktails, beers and wines in the midst of this social hub. The hotel's weekly entertainment highlight, The Manager's Cocktail Party, is hosted in this vibrant venue.
Facilities & Entertainment
- Freshwater Swimming Pool
- Gym - complimentary use of the fitness room 6am-10pm daily
- Spa - offering a variety of therapies and treatments, using pure organic Clinique products. A steam shower is also available.
- Water sports - including scuba diving, waterskiing,wake-boarding, sailing, wind-surfing, Catamaran day trips, deep sea fishing and many others. All available nearby and can be arranged through services at the Front Desk (subject to a local charge)
- Car rental - available through the Front Desk
- Concierge Desk services - available for assistance with flight confirmations, car rentals, tours, golf, and dinner reservations
- Live entertainment - featured at night up to four nights a week in high season
- Manager's cocktail party and bbq - hosted on a Friday night in Richard's Bar: a weekly entertainment favourite.
- Hairdresser - located adjacent to the hotel
- Laundry/ dry cleaning services
- Sports - including golf, tennis, horseback riding, scuba diving and many others. Can be arranged at the front desk and are often subject to a local charge
- Tennis - courts available at Sunset Crest, approximately a five minutes drive from the hotel
- Golf - 18-hole golf courses situated approximately 15 minutes away from the hotel, by car: Apres Hill, Sandy Lane, and Royal Westmoreland
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT