Restaurants & Bars
- Reflections - Crystal Cove's signature restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner in an open-air, poolside setting.
- Drifters - This open-air informal restaurant and bar is located close to the beach and is open for both lunch and dinner.
- Cave Bar - Guests can swim through a dramatic waterfall to reach the Cave Bar and stay cool in the pool whilst drinking their favourite cocktail
- All day light snacks available
Kindly note that the dress code at Crystal Coves restaurants is elegantly casual (no jeans, t-shirts, shorts or trainers).
Facilities & Services
- 3 multi-tiered sparkling freshwater lagoon-style swimming pools
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Tennis - 2 floodlit courts
- Fitness Center and Classes
- Complimentary motorised and non-motorised sports including sailing, snorkelling, boogie boarding, kayaking, windsurfing and waterskiing
- The Flying Fish Kids Club - Children (3 -11yrs) are particularly well catered for with professional staff and great activities. Kids can experience an authentic Bajan vacation of their own. Kids will be offered fun history lessons on Barbados, local dialect t lessons, Bajan cooking & art classes as well as the chance to learn other very typical Bajan activities. The Flying Fish Kids club will also host more mainstream activities from beach cricket and table tennis to themed parties, karaoke and movie nights complete with popcorn.
- Preferred tee times at Apes Hill Golf Club
- Beach and pool Ambassador service providing scented cold towels, refreshments throughout the day
- Water Taxi transportation between Elegant Hotels' west coast properties (weather permitting)
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT