Restaurants & Bars
- Club House Restaurant - enjoying a spectacular setting overlooking the final fairway, this restaurant boasts an open-sided dining room looking out across the green golf course all the way towards the glistening waters of the Caribbean Sea. Opening times vary according to the season and lunch menus offer a combination of quick and simple yet satisfyingly delicious meals accompanied by a warm and friendly service.
- Lone Star Restaurant - the resort's most exclusive restaurant, this is the place to experience the finest in gourmet dining. Enjoying a high profile thanks to the acclaims received by the worldwide press, this restaurant is a popular favourite among UK and foreign visitors alike and as a special bonus Royal Westmoreland guests are gifted with a 10% discount when choosing to dine at this exclusive venue.
- Mullins Beach Bar & Restaurant - enjoying the perfect beachside location this is the place to stop for a quick daytime bite, a long refreshing beverage or a succulent dinner after the sun sets. A covered terrace offers spectacular views across the ocean and gives an air of cosy romance during the evenings. Here guests can select from a variety of snacks, light lunches, crisp salads and delicious evening meals with mouth-watering desserts.
- The Sanctuary Cafe - serving a range of cool beers, soft drinks and a delicious 'Lite Bites' menu with regular lunch options from Wednesday to Sundays, this refreshing cafe is a charming spot in which to enjoy a lively meal, drink or snack.
- Halfway House - located among the green golf course grounds right by the ninth hole, this is the place to choose from a variety of snacks and drinks during golfing sessions. Ice-cold water can be found in several water-coolers scattered across the golf course.
- Rum Shack - serving a true taste of Bajan Rum from a vast selection of vintage editions, a visit to the Rum Shack is an experience not to be missed if you want to experience the traditional Bajan Rum environment of hilarity, happiness and high spirits.
- Private Villa Chef's - this exclusive service allows guests to enjoy meals at the comfort of their own villas by hiring a Private Chef who will prepare the meal of their choice at the rate of US$20 per hour.
Facilities & Entertainment
- Private Beach
- Bell Captain Exclusive Beach Services
- Large free-form swimming pool
- Children's pool
- Open-air rejuvenation Jacuzzi
- Fitness Centre
- Personal trainers by request
- Indulgence Spa
- Kids Club
- Wi-Fi access at Fitness Centre and within The Sanctuary area
- Floodlit Tennis Courts - open extended hours
- Tennis expert coaching
- Luxury Catamaran Trips
- Personalised Sailing Cruise
- Scuba Diving
- Fishing Charters
- Fishing Tours
- Attraction Visits
- Helicopter Flightseeing Tours
- Island Safaris
- Golf Pro Shop
- Gallery Shop
- Indulgence Spa Shop
- Galleria Jewellery Shop
- Business Centre
- The Clubouse
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT