Restaurants & Bars
- Sunset Restaurant - The resort's main restaurant serves a buffet-style breakfast with made-to-order omelets, full lunch with a choice of either the buffet or an a la carte menu that changes daily, and a dinner menu of a la carte continental cuisine.
- Enid's Restaurant - Offering classic Bajan cuisine in a colourful, festive atmosphere, this restaurant is open for dinner only and reservations are required.
- 3 bars, including:
- Sunset Bar & Lounge;
- Beach Bar;
- Tommy’s Rum Shop.
In addition, each of the restaurants offers full bar service.
Activities & Services
- 3 freshwater swimming pools
- Freshwater Jacuzzi
- Tennis (with courts lit for night play)
- Hobie Cat Sailing
- Reef Fishing
- Paddle Boards
- Pool Volleyball
- Fitness Centre with cardio and strength training equipment
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in the lobby and main bar area
- Live entertainment most evenings
- Weekly Manager's Cocktail Party
A health-and-beauty spa offers massage, hydrotherapy, body treatments, men’s and women’s facials, waxing, and hair and nail care (surcharges) and provides saunas and steam rooms. Treatment options include Thalassotherapy algae and seaweed baths, couples massage, aromatherapy salt scrubs, and body wraps (surcharges).
Activities & Services at an additional charge:
- Spacious Spa & Salon offering a wide variety of massage and beauty treatments
- Tours and Excursions may be arranged locally at the resort’s tour desk
- Rental Cars may be arranged locally at the resort’s tour desk
- Guest Room Wi-Fi access may be purchased at reception
- Beach Picnics, Shopping Tours, Evening Outings
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT