Restaurants & Bars
- Aquarium - this fabulous outdoor seafood grill is the one of the most exclusive seafood restaurants to open on this area of Barbados. Adjacent to the sounds of crashing waves, Aquarium invites guests to dine in its casual, trendy, relaxed beachside location. Not included in the resort's All Inclusive programme, this restaurant is by reservation only. All Inclusive guests however, do receive a $30 credit against their bill.
- The Garden Restaurant - open for breakfast and dinner this is an informal buffet-style restaurant, which also offers a table d’hote menu.
- Sugarbird Bar & Grill - for enjoying great and chilling drinks by the beach, as well as light lunches and Afternoon Tea, this relaxed venue is a favourite spot of guests.
- The Lobby Bar - open every afternoon until late at night every day, this is a social bar, where guests also get to enjoy evening entertainment.
Facilities & Entertainment
- Swimming Pool
- Watersports including waterskiing, snorkelling and Scuba Diving available on the beach (subject to a local charge)
- Tennis court
- Table tennis and darts
- Hairdresser and beauty salon with massage
- Evening entertainment
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT