Restaurants & Bars
Crane now offers Caribbean, Continental, Thai, Japanese, and Italian Cuisine on property. Not to mention our extensive in-room dining and beach service.
- L'Azure Restaurant - A la carte breakfast, lunch and dinner daily with light entertainment in the evening. L'Azure boasts a Michelin-starred chef and features a combination of classic Caribbean and modern English cuisine. This restaurant hosts a wonderful Sunday brunch with live Caribbean gospel music in the morning and a traditional Barbadian Sunday buffet lunch.
- Zen Restaurant - Enjoy classic Thai and Japanese cuisine and stunning views of the Caribbean Sea. This restaurant features traditional Tatami rooms, an exquisite sushi bar and the option for private dining. The 2009 Zagat Guide to the Best of Barbados rated Zen restaurant "Barbados' No. 1 for Food."
- The Carriage House Poolside Restaurant - This casual restaurant offers light cuisine and tropical cocktails.
- D'Onofrios Italian Restaurant is now OPEN on property for Lunch and Dinner. This Italian gem offers a delectable range of Pastas, Pizzas, Soups and salads and is a great family restaurant located in The Crane Village. Already popular with guests and locals, DâOnofrios is proving a real hit and has brought our total number of restaurants to 4.
Facilities & Services
- Swimming pools -The Crane features a 1.5 acre network of cascading waterfalls and pools as well as a magnificent cliff-top pool, there is also a 4th infinity edged pool that sits between two restored ruins. **
- Water sports activities
- Fitness centre
- Babysitting services
- Kids Club
- Disabled access
- Gym - free of charge
- Laundry facilities
- Concierge service
- Beauty Salon - arranged on request
- Massage - arranged on request
- Car rental
- Crane Logo shop - A selection of Crane boutique products.
- Dingolay - Boutique, clothing, sandlas, handbags & accessories.
- Tamarind Seed - Caribbean Artisan arts and craft boutique
- Columbian Emeralds - Duty Free shopping (Jewellers)
- Cave Shepherd - Duty Free Shopping (fragrances, swimwear, beach wear, handbags, local confectionery, souvenirs, liquor, books, magazine)
- The general store - Groceries & convenience items.
- Two floodlit Tennis Courts (equipment available)
- NEW GYM AND SPA TREATMENT ROOMS. The Crane has recently opened a new gym with state of the art cardio equipment. Bowflex multi gyms and free weights are also en route to the property to top off this excellent fitness centre. Also added a small spa complete with two treatment rooms and a beauty room and are offering a range of beauty, facials and massage treatments.
The Crane Village is a uniquely and beautifully crafted village featuring elements of historical Barbadian architecture. The charming streets are lined with quaint buildings with pastel colours, steep gabled roofs, wooden shutters, ornate fretwork and typical breezy verandahs. This 55,000 sq. feet of leisure facility offers additional dining optiions as well as a great range of retail and duty free stores. The Crane Village has free WI FI throughout.
- Ozone Fitness & Health Centre
- Hairdressing Salon
- Art Gallery
- 1887 Cocktail Bar with Daily happy hours and entertainment
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT