Tamarind combines contemporary and modern interior design, serene outdoor spaces and a myriad of unique attributes that give it a distinctive personality. Resting on a 750-foot crescent of white sandy beach, Tamarind is as family-friendly as it is an exclusive adult hideaway and a preferred destination for groups and reunions.
Completely redesigned and re-imagined after a multi - million dollar renovation and transformation Tamarind (formerly Tamarind Cove Hotel) feature fully renovated and modernized guestrooms, the addition of an intimate spa and relaxation space, reinvented restaurants which bring the spectacular beach backdrop into the dining experience, giving guests a premium position on one of Barbados most idyllic beachfronts.
This Hotel offers:
- Occupying a prime beachfront location on the platinum coast A west coast paradise hotel set in an enviable location beside a stretch of beautiful sand, just a few minutes drive from Holetown and 35 minutes from the airport. Bridgetown, the island capital, is 20 minutes by car or bus.
- Mediterranean inspired design meet interiors of Caribbean flair Recently renovated rooms and suites are offer vibrant modern decor, large balconies and many with panoramic ocean views. all are equipped with spacious bathrooms that include both bath and shower.
- Intimate spa and on-site fitness centre An array of cardio and weights will keep you in shape. Alternatively when a little pampering is required you can unwind by choosing from an array of spa treatments or join a yoga or group fitness class.
Holidays at Tamarind by Elegant Hotels Browse all
The tranquil spa and relaxation space complements the beauty of the sea and sand as well as the chic contemporary design.
- Only 20 minutes from the island capital Bridgetown yet with pristine beachfront on your doorstep
- The renovated rooms and suites provide balconies with stunning views and spacious bathrooms
- Great selection of watersports such as sailing, windsurfing, kayaking and snorkelling
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT