Restaurants & Bars
Located along the beachfront this boutique resort features one main restaurant serving international and Caribbean cuisine and offering diners the choice of air-conditioned indoor comfort or breezy outdoor meals by the seafront. Open for buffet breakfast, while lunches are a la carte for 5 days and buffet style for 2 days a week, meals here are a mixture of buffet and table d'hote options featuring a unique fusion of Caribbean and international cuisine. Dinner is always a la carte and both lunch and dinner require daily reservations.
For dining entertainment the restaurant features live music nightly from 8:00pm to 11:00pm
The restaurant also features children's menus and earlier meal times can be arranged.
The resort's only bar opens from 10:00am until midnight serving a full range of alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, as well as refreshing cocktails.
Facilities & Entertainment
- Free-form freshwater swimming pool
- Nightly live entertainment
- Complimentary WiFi
- Guests Lounge with 42" plasma TV, computer with complimentary high-speed internet access available
- Small Library
- Water skiing
- Hobiecat sailing
- Paddle Boats
- Complimentary Catamaran cruise
- Complimentary glass bottom boat ride
- Free Scuba lesson in pool
- Babysitting* (upon request)
- Business Services*
- Car Rental*
- Golf* (a 5-minutes drive to an 18-hole course where guests staying at Mango Bay receive a 20% discount on green fees at Barbados Golf Club)
- Room service at a charge $10 per delivery
*These facilities and services may incur in a local charge
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT