Restaurant & Bars
Sandpiper's splendid dining room sits prettily in an open-sided building amidst copious tropical greenery. The finest of haute cuisine is served here by the masterful hands of Executive Chef Christophe Poupardin who creates a daily changing gourmet menu to reflect the best of the fresh ingredients of the day. The cuisine here is eclectic and captures tastes from all around the world, being able to cope with special diet requirements if advised in advance.
Open on three sides to torch lit tropical gardens and overlooking soothing koi ponds Sandpiper's restaurant is highly regarded as one of the very best in Barbados and certainly one of the most unique with refined dinner menus changing five times a week and live nightly entertainment depending on the season.
Guests on M.A.P (Modified American Plan - Room, Breakfast and Dinner) can enjoy exchange dining at other nearby luxury hotels.
Harold's Bar - adjacent to Sandpiper's restaurant, this beach bar is located right by the calm Caribbean Sea. This charming bamboo fronted bar offers a selection of snacks & drinks and is a popular meeting place for guests.
Cocktails Bar - With a Ralph Lauren inspired theme in cool blues and whites this is the place to enjoy refreshing drinks in a poolside setting
Facilities & Entertainment
- Swimming Bar
- Fitness Room
- Floodlit Tennis Courts
- Tennis Coaching with resident pro
- TV lounge / Computer with Internet access
- Unisex Boutique
- Beauty & Masseuse Clinic
- Children's playground and playhouse (2 minutes' drive)
- Complimentary half-hour Children's lessons - sailing lessos, swimming lessons, tennis lessons
- 2 hours of complimentary supervised care for children between 2-8 (Monday to Friday)
- Babysitting *
- Banana rides
- Sunfish and Hobie Cat sailing
- Nightly entertainment in winter, three or four times weekly during summer
- Weekly Managaer's Cocktail party on Wednesdays
- Sunday Barbeque
- Room Service
- Free shuttle service to Bridgetown (from Monday to Friday)
- The Spa - at sister hotel Coral Reef Club
* These services denote a local charge. Please be advised that unfortunately children are not accommodated between 15th January and 15th March
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT