Restaurants and Bar
Coral Reef's Restaurant - overlooking the Caribbean Sea, this elegant restaurant offering refined alfresco dining features daily changing A la Carte menus with varied choices of fresh seafood and unique dishes combining classical cuisine with the exotic flavours of Caribbean herbs and spices. The restaurant's Executive Chef heads a team of professional chefs who have extensive experience at creating exceptional cuisine at some of the finest European and Caribbean restaurants.
For guests staying on M.A.P (Modified American Plan -Room, Breakfast & Dinner) Coral Reef Club also offers exchange dining options with other luxury Barbados hotels nearby.
The Cocktail Bar - this chic bar designed by Helen Green Designs of London, holds an understated elegant style while serving refreshing beverages and cocktails.
Facilities & Entertainment
- 2 Swimming Pools
- The Spa
- Computer room with free Internet access
- Wireless Internet access throughout the property
- Water Sports
- Big Mable and Banana Rides
- Hobie Cat Sailing
- Laser and Sunfish Sailing
- Kayaking, Windsurfing and Snorkelling
- Speed Boat Cruises
- Complimentary Waterskiing Instructions
- Scuba Diving School
- Catamarans available for lunch charters and full day charters including swimming with turtles
- Deep Sea Fishing can be arranged
- Children's Supervised Playground and Playhouse
About The Spa
The Spa is housed within a beautiful colonial inspired building with clean, modern lines, set within a tropical garden paradise. Exotic vegetation and waterfalls weave throughout the spa, from the four multipurpose treatment rooms, each with its own private foot ritual patio and garden, to the Outdoor Pavilion for couples. The scene is set for unparalleled natural beauty and tranquillity.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT