Restaurants and Bars
- Chelonia Restaurant - A lively, open air restaurant serving International cuisine
- Waterfront Restaurant - This inspired beachside restaurant serves light fare and buffet offerings for lunch as well as elegantly informal dinner by the sea
- Asiagos *- Ranked by 2007 Zagat Survey as an "excellent" mid-priced Italian restaurant in Barbados. Asiagos serves authentic Italian cuisine
- 3 bars
* Please note that the restaurant offers adult dining for ages 12 years and older
- 1500-feet of white sandy beach (where sea-turtles lay their eggs - the inspiration behind the resort's name)
- Two free form freshwater swimming pools, Jacuzzi and separate children's wading pool
- Tennis courts
- Beach ambassador service
- Two lit tennis courts
- Air conditioned fitness centre and classes
- Complimentary non-motorised water sports including windsurfing, sailing, kayaking and snorkelling
- Duty-free shopping excursion daily to Bridgetown*
- Other excursions offered.*
- The most stunning stretch of beach on the South Coast
- Spa services *
- NEW The Flying Fish Kids Club -
- children aged 3 to 12 can participate in Calypso Dancing, Road Tennis and Steel Pan lessons for an authentic Bajan experience!
- There will be a wide range of indoor and outdoor games on offer which fall in to four main categories: Educational, Cultural, Entertainment and Activities
- Open from 9 am until 9 pm, The Flying Fish Club aims to offer children an experience above and beyond that of a standard kids club, and will enable little ones to learn about the local environment and culture of Barbados in a safe and welcoming setting.
- Children will be offered fun history lessons on Barbados, local dialect lessons, Bajan cooking & art classes as well as the chance to learn other very typical Bajan activities.
- The Flying Fish Kids Club will also host a series of more mainstream activities from beach cricket and table tennis to themed parties, karaoke and movie nights complete with popcorn!
- Teens will also be welcome to make the most of the club with a fully equipped pool table, foosball, Nintendo Wii, internet, TV & DVD player.
- An experienced team of babysitters will also be on hand at Turtle Beach Resort to provide families with individualised care.
- Please be aware that there is a dress code in the Turtle Beach Resort Restaurants, no jeans, shorts, t-shirts or trainers permitted. Men should wear long trousers and appropriate shoes, no sandals or flip flops.
*Additional fees apply
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT