Restaurants and Bars
- Chelonia Restaurant - A lively, open air restaurant serving International cuisine
- Waterfront Restaurant - This inspired beachside restaurant serves light fare and buffet offerings for lunch as well as elegantly informal dinner by the sea
- Asiagos *- Ranked by 2007 Zagat Survey as an "excellent" mid-priced Italian restaurant in Barbados. Asiagos serves authentic Italian cuisine
- 3 bars
* Please note that the restaurant offers adult dining for ages 12 years and older
- Half Moon Coffee Bar & Grill - Light snacks and Treats are available here along with Coffees and Beverage
- Freeze Ice Cream Parlour - Ice Creams and sundaes are available with a variety of flavours and cones
- 1500-feet of white sandy beach (where sea-turtles lay their eggs - the inspiration behind the resort's name)
- Two free form freshwater swimming pools, Jacuzzi and separate children's wading pool
- Tennis courts
- Beach ambassador service
- Two lit tennis courts
- Air conditioned fitness centre and classes
- Complimentary non-motorised water sports including windsurfing, sailing, kayaking and snorkelling
- Duty-free shopping excursion daily to Bridgetown*
- Other excursions offered.*
- The most stunning stretch of beach on the South Coast
- Spa services *
- NEW The Flying Fish Kids Club -
- children aged 3 to 12 can participate in Calypso Dancing, Road Tennis and Steel Pan lessons for an authentic Bajan experience!
- There will be a wide range of indoor and outdoor games on offer which fall in to four main categories: Educational, Cultural, Entertainment and Activities
- Open from 9 am until 9 pm, The Flying Fish Club aims to offer children an experience above and beyond that of a standard kids club, and will enable little ones to learn about the local environment and culture of Barbados in a safe and welcoming setting.
- Children will be offered fun history lessons on Barbados, local dialect lessons, Bajan cooking & art classes as well as the chance to learn other very typical Bajan activities.
- The Flying Fish Kids Club will also host a series of more mainstream activities from beach cricket and table tennis to themed parties, karaoke and movie nights complete with popcorn!
- Teens will also be welcome to make the most of the club with a fully equipped pool table, foosball, Nintendo Wii, internet, TV & DVD player.
- An experienced team of babysitters will also be on hand at Turtle Beach Resort to provide families with individualised care.
- Please be aware that there is a dress code in the Turtle Beach Resort Restaurants, no jeans, shorts, t-shirts or trainers permitted. Men should wear long trousers and appropriate shoes, no sandals or flip flops.
- NEW Golf - From the 1st October 2017, daily* rounds of golf will be included for each rep. This is for Guests aged 17 and upwards just minutes from the resort. Round Trip transportation and clubs are included in each game. *Daily golf excludes public holidays and weekends
*Additional fees apply
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT