The hotel has been newly renovated to the highest standards, offering guests a choice of superior accommodation. There are 6 room categories for guests to choose from. All are equipped with the following facilities:
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Covered private balconies
- Flat screen TVs
- Large bathrooms featuring a relaxing rainfall shower
- Premium linen
- In-room safes
- iPod docking stations
- Mini fridges
- Premium amenities
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Apartments have an additional kitchenette.
- Classic standard - This room consists of either a king bed with queen sleeper sofa, or two queen beds, as well as all standard amenities. It is suitable for a maximum of three adults or two adults and two children.
- Classic poolside/ garden view - All located on the ground floor, these rooms have a covered terrace and are only steps away from the hotel's pool. Some rooms offer partial ocean views. They are suitable for a maximum of three adults or two adults and two children.
- Classic ocean view - Featuring the breath-taking views of the Caribbean Sea, these rooms enjoy the luxury of added amenities including a pre-stocked mini bar on arrival, welcome fruit plate, robes and slippers. Some of these rooms only contain a king bed, thus suitable for only a maximum of two adults.
- Classic two bedroom suites - Perfect for families, these suites include a master bedroom which is kitted with a king bed, and a second bedroom which consists of two twin beds. There are also two bathrooms and a comfortable living area with queen sleeper sofa. These suites also boats the luxury of stunning views, overlooking the pool to ocean, and beyond.
Also referred to as the Mahogany Suites, this collection was built in 2017 and is located in the heart of the property. These spacious residencies all have direct oceanfront views and enjoy all of the amenities of the Classic collection, as well as upgraded furnishings and amenities, luxury bathrooms, and complimentary privilege inclusions, for example a pre-stocked bar, nightly turn down service on request, and a daily in room canape selection
- Luxury oceanfront junior suites - An elegant space offering unparalleled views from a spacious balcony, this suite features a king bed with queen sleeper sofa, or two queen beds. It is suitable for a maximum of three adult guests or two adults and two children.
- Luxury two bedroom family suites - Ideal for larger families, these suites can accommodate up to five adults, or four adults and two children. The suites feature two bedrooms - one with a king bed, and the second with a king or twin beds. They all have a large bathroom with a separate rainfall shower, spacious living area, and a queen sleeper sofa.
- Luxury two bedroom ocean front suites - These suites adjoin two Luxury oceanfront suites. They are suitable for a maximum of six adults, or four adults and four children.
- Luxury three and four bedroom suites - Available on request, these suits are created by adjoining a Luxury two bedroom family suite with one or two Luxury oceanfront suites. They are suitable for a maximum of ten adults, or ten adults and two children.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT