Leisure Facilities and Services
The resort is spread over 2.5 acres of lush tropical gardens with mature palms and coconut trees and 700 feet of beach frontage, which allows guests to have ocean views from just about everywhere on the property. Leisure facilities include:
- 2 separate beaches; one beach has umbrellas, sun loungers and water sports, the other is natural and rugged.
- 2 swimming pools, one adults only
- 3 jacuzzis that are also adults only.
- Watersports, including sailing, windsurfing, kayaking, body boarding and snorkeling.
- Kid’s Club with an Imac for them to surf their favorite sites, (parental controls set through OpenDNS so they won’t be able to see anything they shouldn’t.)
- 32″ LCD that has an Apple TV, stocked with all the latest kid movies and TV shows.
- Wii, with all the most requested games.
- New WIFI network and access is currently available over 80‰ of the resort and soon there will be 100‰ coverage. (WIFI is free for guests who have purchased a club room upgrade).
- Gym, recently updated with all new equipment such as elliptical machines, treadmills, stair climbers and Bowflex select tech dumbbells
- 42″ LCD and a WII fit.
- Convenience Store Sea Breeze that offers all the necessities like toothpaste, sunblock, maps of Barbados, island books, hats and much more.
- Wedding Planner.
- Laundry Services
- 3 restaurants.
- 2 bars.
Restaurants and Bars
Sea Breeze offer a choice of dining options and has 2 bars.
The Mermaid Restaurant -
This is the main restaurant serving breakfast, buffet lunch and a la carte or buffet dinner, with a different dinner menu every 2 days.
- Breakfast at the Mermaid is from 7.30am – 10.30am
- Lunch at the Mermaid is from 12.30pm – 2.30pm
- Dinner at the Mermaid is from 6.30pm – 10.30pm.
Prezzo Beach Bar -
Prezzo the Italian bistro/beach bar, offers an informal dining alternative, including stone fired pizza and assorted sandwiches, fish and chips and salads. Prezzo is open from 10am to 9.30pm daily.
Azul Restaurant -
Azul is the new restaurant on the property and all-inclusive guests are able to dine here twice during their stay (supplemental charges apply for some items on the menu). With breathtaking views of the ocean and the twinkling lights of Oistins Bay by night, Azul Restaurant offers a seductive atmosphere with an eclectic menu to tempt any palette. Whether you are looking for a romantic evening for two seated along the cliff overlooking the sea; or perhaps, a cozy area to lounge with friends over cocktails and our sampling menu, Azul offers a chic twist on Caribbean fine dining. Executive Chef Dave Trotman brings a wealth of knowledge and experience from his local and international training which included a senior position in the kitchen at the infamous, 7 diamond hotel, Burj al Arab in Dubai.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT