The facilities at Pineapple Beach have recently been renovated
Restaurants & Bars:
- Renovated beachfront Topaz Restaurant - Mere moments away from the white sand beaches, here you can indulge in a breakfast buffet, a sumptuous a la carte menu and a special themed dinner.
- Pineapple Grill - Located in lash gardens, this a la carte grill restaurant serves International & Caribbean specialties a la carte.
- Renovated Chef Pietro - Situated right on the beach, Chefâs Pietro offers authentic Italian Regional Cuisine.
- The Outhouse - This bar is located right above the sea, offering panoramic views of the bay that seem to last forever, serving authentic local Caribbean grill offering light BBQ lunch specialties.
- Pelican Snack Grill - Enjoy a variety of pizzas, light lunches and midnight snacks.
- Renovated main bar area, with extended service area and additional outdoor seating.
- Renovated pool bar and grill with new all-day menu for drinks and snacks.
- Pineapple Disco Bar
Activities & Service:
- Two fresh water swimming pools, one quiet pool reserved for adults only. The Swimming pool areas have been newly re-landscaped and renovated with new poolside furniture.
- Landsports: Volley ball, table tennis, Water balloon toss, Bocce ball, Board Games, Shuffle Board, Pool table
- Watersports: Snorkeling, Hobie Cats, Kayaks, Wind Surfing, Aqua Aerobics - The hotel features brand new water sports equipment
- 2 brand new Tennis courts
- Fully renovated and expanded Fitness Centre with all new equipment.
- New Guest Activities Program with activities and fitness classes throughout the day. Daily activities include a Garden Tour, Karaoke show, Limbo show and more.
- Improved evening entertainment featuring local bands, singers, and Caribbean-themed shows.
- Babysitting (at a fee)
- Nurse's Station
- Gift Shop
- Complimentary wi-fi in public areas
- Weddings with an upgraded wedding gazebo overlooking the turquoise sea.
- Newly installed pathways and walkways
- New golf car shuttles to transport guests to their rooms and around the resort.
- New exterior lighting.
- Refurbished reception area.
- Newly landscaped main entrance with enhanced signage.
- Fantastic new Resort Manager, Ms. Sanjay Ambrose, dedicated to providing guests with a wonderfully authentic Caribbean vacation.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT