Restaurants & Bars
- Indigo on the Beach - offering a healthy selection of grills, barbeques, seafood and salads in an informal beach setting overlooking the ocean, this restauran offers the ultimate way to relax while enjoying light and healthy food with an accent on fresh seafood and wonderful salads with flexible menus so you can order breakfast, lunch and dinner whenever you want.
- East - offering an eclectic mix of Japanese, Thai, Indian and Vietnamese food, this is a fantastic contemporary restaurant where dinner is serverd through tall Indonesian carved doors leading to an exciting dramatic interior complete withi vivid fuchsia armchairs.
- Indigo on the Beach Bar - adjacet to Indigo on the Beach Restaurant this bar overlooks the secluded bay and serves freshly squeezed juices mid morning, afternoon tea, a long cool drink and cocktails drinks before dinner.
- Pavilion Bar - with its dramatic double height vaulted ceiling, linen-covered sofas and chairs this luxurious venue is the perfect place for light snacks and afternoon tea during the day. At night the Pavilion comes alive with live piano or jazz every night and soft evocative lighting.
- Jetty Bar - this informal beach bar opposite the jetty boasts great views along the beach and out over the ocean. The ideal venue for a drink after a swim or after engaging in thrilling water sports, this is also the perfect place for enjoying a chilled beer as the sun goes down. A fabulous and utterly private candlelit dinner for two takes place every evening for which advance booking is required.
- Dinner on the Jet - for one romantic night of moonlit dining, an evening meal on the jetty is only available to individual couples with a choice of a five course menu from Indigo on the Beach or East for $140 per person. Advanced booking is required to ensure availability.
Facilities & Entertainment
- Swimming pool
- Hobie Cat Sailing
- 9 Tennis courts - 8 cushioned hard courts & one artificial grass court
- Blue Spa Gym
- Scuba Diving
- Cool Kids Club
- Private Meeting Room
- The Screening Room - 45 seat multi media cinema, ideal for screenings and presentations
- Private Dining
- Library with complimentary WiFi - "The coolest library in the world"- Financial Times
- Gift Shop
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT