Restaurants & Bars
- The Arawak Terrace - A friendly and informal buffet-style restaurant with a limited a la carte menu. Main buffet meals here consist of breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea and dinner (non-smoking)
- Warri Pier - Romantic a la carte dining on a private pier over the sea (non-smoking) ***
- Beach Barbecue - Open for lunch (a designated smoking area is available)
- Carib Bar - The perfect place for cooling off during the heat of the day, this beach bar is open from morning until late afternoon.
- Ciboney Lounge - Halcyon Cove's cocktail lounge, and one of the locations for evening entertainment and dancing (non-smoking)
- Warri Pier Bar - even for guests who are not interested in sampling Warri Pier's delicious a la carte menu, this venue is a great at place to relax with a cocktail and watch the sun go down (non-smoking bar due to proximity to restaurant)
Facilities & Entertainment
- Swimming Pool
- Floodlit tennis court *
- Sports tuition *
- Hobbie Cats
- Waterskiing *
- Scuba diving *
- REXplorers Children's Club (4-12 year-olds)
- TV Room
- Laundry Service *
- Car Hire *
- Tours *
- Golf *(adjacent to hotel)
- Horseback-riding * (adjacent to hotel)
*These activities, facilities or services incur an additional charge, not part of the all-inclusive programme and to be paid locally.
***Please note: Warri Pier a la carte restaurant at Halcyon Cove will be closed until further. As an alternative, dinner will now be available at the Caribe Bar & Grill (traditionally opened for lunch) and will be served buffet style therefore, a la carte dining will no longer be an option at this resort until further notice.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT