Restaurants & Bars
- Citron â Set on the highest level of the resort and overlooking the entire bay and surrounding mountains, this superb restaurant serves delicious Vietnamese specialities, International favourites, and a wide range of Mediterranean dishes
- La Maison 1888 â capturing the essence of classic French cuisine, La Maison 1888 is the first restaurant in Vietnam that features a Michelin-starred chef. Savour gastronomic delights with a glass of vintage champagne or exceptional wine in an intimate and romantic atmosphere.
- Buffalo Bar â offering a warm feel of a private club, this bar serves an extensive list of premium beverages, original Cuban cigars, and a selection of French and Vietnamese delights.
- Barefoot â take your shoes off and enjoy chic and casual dinning by the ocean. This beachfront restaurant offers and variety of pizzas, pastas, gourmet sandwiches, and grilles meats and seafood, served by torchlight.
- The L_O_N_G Bar â Located by the beachfront, this extra-long and contemporary bar offers its guests a range of tropical cocktails and delicious assortment of light snacks, as well as serves special mocktails and desserts for kids.
- M Rouge â this venue is a premium cabaret and karaoke lounge, with individually styled rooms,each evoking a different decade from the 1920s to 70s, and a state-of-the-art digital entertainment system.
- M Nightclub & Lounge â offering an unforgettable dinning experience with a variety of cocktails, this nightclub is a perfect place to meet with your friends and hit the dancefloor to the music from a resident DJ.
Facilities & Activities
- Private beach
- Two stunning swimming pools
- Yoga classes
- Ping-Pong and dart games
- Tai Chi
- Beach volleyball
- Boat fishing
- Paddle boarding
- Cooking classes
- Coffee art classes
- Movie theatre
- Fully-equipped gym
ProjectVN â young adults can find their space in the hotelâs special teen centre, offering a variety of games, an Internet room, pool table, table tennis, and the latest PlayStation
Planet Trekkers â this fantastic kids club offers a fantastic range of activities for children aged 4 to 12 years, including arts and crafts, yoga fun, kite flying, face painting traditional Vietnamese games, and more.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT