Restaurants & Bars
- Beach House â located right on the beach, this restaurant offers a selection of fresh seafood and a variety of local specialities.
- Green House â offering comfortable and inviting atmosphere, this place serves the best flavours of traditional Vietnamese and Italian cuisines.
- Pool House - enjoy breath-taking ocean views while savouring local dishes and fantastic desserts.
- Baguette â serving delicious home-baked pastries, cakes, and sandwiches.
- Terrasse - located by the hotelâs lobby, this lounge is a perfect place to meet with friends and enjoy a glass of traditional martini or a local Saigon coffee.
Facilities & Activities
- Swimming pool with a water slide
- Wall climbing
- Meditation classes
- Swimming lessons
- Tai Chi
- Kite flying
- Tour de VIE
- Tennis, basketball, volleyball, and badminton courts
- Hot tub
- Steam room and sauna
- Cold plunge pool
- Camp Hyatt
- Vietnamese cuisine cooking classes
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour concierge
Camp Hyatt â an ideal place to have some fun for children aged between three and twelve years. With a wide range of exiting programmes kids are sure to have an amazing time. If arts, crafts or book reading are not really what your kids enjoy the most, then why not to head to the rock climbing wall or swim in the garden pool. There are plenty of activities for your children to choose from.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT