Restaurants and Bars:
- Su-Tha Restaurant - The word Su-Tha means divine food in Thai and that is exactly wha you will find at this restaurant with the option of al fresco dining over looking the beautiful tropical surroundings or cool indoor seating, you will love the variety of cuisines from around the world on offer.
- Su-Tha Bar - The adjoining bar to the restaurant offers the perfect place to enjoy an after dinner cocktail or other refreshment to end the evening with.
- Cha -La - Enjoy delicious bar snacks and refreshing drinks throughout the day to keep you going when lazing by the poo
Activities and Facilities:
- Complimentary transfer to Kamala Beach
- Fitness activities on the beach
- Activities schedule
- Holistic specialty classes eg yoga and Maori traditional healing
- Cooking classes
Indulge in the luxury of Keemala's unique spa where every experience is based around unwinding and relaxing both the mind and body. Learn from the spa's unique range of specialist holistic therapies and treatments to truly reconnect with yourself and come away feeling brand new.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT