Restaurants and Bars
- Vertigo and Moon Bar – With an amazing rooftop location, the first of its kind in Asia, this open-air grill and bar is the perfect setting for admiring the panoramic view of the city whilst savouring succulent seafood, tasty steaks and refreshing cocktails.
- Apsara - Go for a dining experience with a difference and sail away along the Chao Phraya River aboard the Apsara, a beautiful boat where you can enjoy a feast fit for a king with authentic Thai flavours.
- Romsai – Taste scrumptious international cuisine at this a la carte restaurant, which is beautifully set on the ground floor, beside the rock garden, a sparkling pond and rippling waterfalls.
- Bai Yun – The most delicious dishes of Cantonese Nouvelle Cuisine can be sampled at this skyline Chinese restaurant. Sip an amazing variety of healthy teas helped by the advice of the expert tea sommelier.
- Pier 59 – European cuisine is blended with a Japanese twist at this excellent seafood restaurant, which serves fine wines recommended by a European sommelier.
- Taihei – Sample some of the tastiest Japanese dishes at this two-floor restaurant, which offers a large sake and shozu selection. Try Yakitori and Sushi at the first floor and enjoy Teppanyaki on the second.
- Saffron – Don’t forget to visit the Saffron restaurant for a true Thai experience. The 52nd floor-location boasts beautiful views of Bangkok and serves contemporary Thai cuisine.
- Latitude and Lounge Bar – You can gaze at the city’s skyline at this open-air lounge which offers a wide variety of snacks and drinks including wine, cocktails and sakes.
- Lobby Lounge –Relax at this lobby bar while sipping the beverage of your preference: wine, cognac, cocktails, whisky, or a delicious cup of tea whilst listening to live Thai music that plays every afternoon.
- Goodies – Freshly-baked pastries, sandwiches, salads, deli products and ice cream are all served at this charming European-style café.
- Juice Bar – Tasty refreshments are served to all guests in this informal-style bar which comprises a relaxation area. Drink healthy juice blends or delicious milkshakes and eat flavoursome snacks.
Facilities & Services
- Outdoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Health club
- Cooking class *
- 24-hour front desk
- Business Centre
- Meeting Rooms
- Banyan Ballroom
- Airport transportation*
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Full-service Banyan Tree health spa
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Babysitting or childcare
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Free Parking
* The use of these facilities or services incurs an extra charge payable locally.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT