Restaurants & Bars
- Zin Bar: This contemporary lobby bar serves light snacks and tempting, refreshing cocktails. With a truly unique Anantara ambience, guests can relax in reclined comfort underneath the magnificent vaulted ceiling.
- Signor Sassi: Featuring both an open-air and indoor dining space, this famous Italian restaurant almost covers the entire 37th floor. For a more intimate dining experience, the restaurant also has four private dining rooms located on the 38th floor. Wine lovers will appreciate the walk-in vault with a wide selection of Italian wines.
- Crust: Another fine Italian restaurant, Crust specialises in wood-fire cooked pizzas. It’s known to serve up some of the best pizzas in the whole of Bangkok. Guests can choose to eat their meals on the pool deck, by the bar or in the 100 East restaurant.
- 100 East: Serving up both international and Asian cuisine, 100 East features a hardwood, contemporary ambience. Signature dishes include Thai curries and steaks.
- Zoom: You’ll struggle to find a more magnificent dining experience than at the Zoom restaurant at Sathorn Sky bar & Restaurant. The chic ambience is enhanced by impressive shisha menus. There’s also mouth-watering Asian and French Mediterranean cuisine available. Enjoy 360 degree views of the city as you sip on one of the many non-alcoholic and alcoholic beverages on offer.
Facilities & Services
- Complementary Wi-Fi
- Fitness centre
- Tennis court*
- Swimming pool
- Spice Spoons cooking class*
- Senses Spa*
- Kasara Concierge*
- Laundry services*
- Hotel organised excursions*
- Free shuttle to the Metro
*The use of these facilities or services incurs an additional charge payable locally
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT