Restaurants and Bars:
Plantation Restaurant – Enjoy a range of traditional Balinese dishes alongside locally sourced Western classics at the resorts award winning restaurant the ‘Plantation Restaurant’. You can also enjoy a range of signature cocktails, Bellinis, infused vodkas and syrups locally made whilst gazing over the stunning natural scenery.
07:00 – 22:30
Cabana Lounge – Offering a sophisticated yet relaxed atmosphere, the Cabana Lounge is the perfect place to just sit back, relax and watch the world go by with a tempting choice of refreshing drinks and inventive cocktails. The open space also offers a range of hawker-style dishes from across Southeast Asia as well as a range of classic poolside snacks.
10:00 – 23:00
Plantation Terrace – Enjoy a traditional afternoon tea with stunning views of the Ayung River Valley and stunning infinity pool
15:00 – 16:00
Facilities and Activities:
• Wi-Fi Internet access throughout the resort
• Morning Yoga and Tai Chi classes based on weekly schedule
• Poolside afternoon tea from 4.00pm - 5.00pm
• Children Balinese dance class based on weekly schedule
• Shuttle service to Ubud central based on daily schedule
• Art Gallery at Alila Ubud
• Infinity pool
• Leisure concierge and excursions
• Library & TV lounge with broadband Internet access
• Alila Living Boutique
• In-room dining
• Laundry and dry cleaning service
• Sculpture garden
• Airport transfer and car rental facilities
Through the use of ancient healing techniques and traditional beauty rituals, the Spa Alila offers a range of luxury treatments and therapies for complete rejuvenation and relaxation with all natural products. Enjoy the bliss of the trained professionals who have a strong focus on your complete well-being.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT