Restaurants & Bars
- Salama Dining Room - this large thatched venue with a buffet table serves delicious breakfasts and dinners with a varying decoration according to the different culinary themes featured regularly, accompanied by live music during some evenings.
- The Sultans Table - offering a unique fusion of Indian cuisine with the addition of Swahili spices, this is the place to enjoy the very best of varied seafood delights in a stunning and intimate location offering panoramic views across the Indian Ocean.
- The Breakers Grill - providing the perfect stopover to satisfy midday hunger pans, this restaurants serves fresh barbeque lunches complimented by the freshest catch of the day which is served right on the beachfront under the inviting shad of the palm trees. Here guests can watch their food being specially prepared in front of their eyes and cooked in an open grill or tandoori oven.
- The Tides - serving exclusive private beachfront dining for two, this elegant and romantic restaurant enjoys an intimate setting overlooking the ocean. With advanced reservation being always required this is the perfect place to celebrate special occasions with your beloved as you are left to enjoy the personalised service with a special menu for two.
- The Chai Room - serving a tempting range of cakes and pastries perfectly complemented by a good selection of coffee and teas this cosy lounge features ultra-comfortable Zanzibari beds in which to leisurely sit back, relax and take delight in savouring your piece of cake or enjoy the aromatic flavours of your tea or coffee.
- The Dhow Bar - bringing guests with the ideal place to take a break from the scorching sun during the day, this innovative bars is centred around a traditional Swahili Dhow and features big and comfy sofas and cushioned lounge chairs in which to relax and enjoy a range of delicious beverages.
- The Safari Bar - this charming venue opens daily to delight guests with soothing jazz music in a candlelit atmosphere. Perfect for enjoying a relaxing break in the evenings just before dinner.
- The Baraza Bar - being the only place in which guests are allowed to smoke this elegant bar boasts a fine selection of whiskeys and liqueurs with an exclusive Cigar Bar arranged in the exotic setting of a traditional Swahili Baraza with flowing silks, beaded cushions, beautiful brass formations and intricate carvings.
- Sundowners - a lovely bar from which to enjoy breathtaking sunsets and, as it names indicates, gulp down some tasy sundowners.
Facilities & Entertainment
- Swimming Pool
- Fitness & Aerobics Centre
- Floodlit Tennis Court
- TV Room
- The Frangipani Spa
- Yoga & Meditation
- Marine Activities Centre
- Water Club - kitesurfing, sailing, windsurfing, snorkelling, pedal boats, padel boarding, kayaks, power kite, land board and kite buggy
- Scuba Diving Centre
- Bike Rental
- Beach Activities
- Beach Games
- Reef Shoe Rental
- Snorkelling Trips
- Bike-Snorkelling Trip
- Live Entertainment by Local Dancers & Musicians
- Shopping Bazaar
- Telephone & Fax Services
- Cashiers Office
- Tours and Excursions
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT