Restaurants & Bars
- Main Restaurant - An open-air restaurant servin a lavish buffet for breakfast, lunch and dinner, with a choice of delicacies from all around the world.
- Msafiri Snack Bar - Offers cool drinks and snacks throughout the day, afternoon tea and a variety of cocktails in the evening with live entertainment
- The Samaki - An à la carte restaurant serving fresh local fish and seafood with views of the Indian Ocean
- Madafu Lounge Bar - Set overlooking the Indian Ocean, this bar serves a large selection of local and international cocktails with live entertainment in the evening
- Coffee Lounge - Situated on an island in the swimming pool this is the perfect place to relax with a drink and take in lovely views of the Indian Ocean
- 2 Pool Bars - Serving a wide selection of beverages and cocktails from 10am to midnight
- 2 swimming pools - including the largest swimming pool in Zanzibar
- Daytime animation - beach and water volleyball, beach exercises and water gymnastics
- Evening entertainment - bands, discos, music quiz , acrobatic shows and traditional African folk dancers
- Water Sports* - windsurfing, kayak, catamaran, snorkelling and scuba diving
- Coconut Spa* - Massages, facial and body treatments as well as manicures and pedicures
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT