- Nobu – This restaurant is influenced by Japanese and Peruvian cuisine. It is open 6.30pm to 11.00pm and for dinner only. Reservations are required and there is a Smart Casual dress code
- Reuben’s – This brasserie style restaurant offers a fusion of local flavours. Open daily for breakfast (6.30am to 11.00am), lunch and dinner (12.00pm to 10.30pm). There is a smart casual Dress code.
- Isola – Enjoy Mediterranean cuisines, al fresco, on a private island, surrounded by the expansive infinity pool and luscious gardens. Open from 8.00am to 6.00pm.
- The Vista Bar and Lounge - This lounge offers views of Table mountain and is Open daily 12.00pm to 1.00am, serving afternoon tea between 2.30pm to 5.30pm.
- The Wine loft is open daily. Reservations are required.
- The Spa, complete with a sauna, steam room, vitality pool, treatments, pedi and manicures, gym, yoga and Pilates sessions
- The Kids only programme for children aged 4-11 and a separate programme for teens. The kids section boasts a Nintendo Wii, PS3, Xbox and a selection of board games, garden play area and arts and crafts facilities.
- An infinity edge pool
- A boutique
- A gallery
- Secure underground parking
- Limited complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the resort
- A Full Concierge service
- A Staffed Business Centre
- 12 seat Boardroom (subject to availability, at an additional charge)
- Twice daily housekeeping services at a service time convenient to your schedule
- A Daily local newspaper (on request)
- Bottled mineral water at turndown daily
- Transfers to the Victoria & Alfred Waterfront with Jarat Tours (subject to availability)
- A Complimentary use of baby cot, high chair, bottle warmer, steriliser and microwave (on request)
- Babysitting services (on request at an additional charge)
- A Golf course
- Surfing packages
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT