Restaurants & Bars
With exclusive menus expertly created by three Michelin-starred chef, Yannick Alleno, who personally overlooks the work of 100 highly skilled chefs, meals at the Royal Mansour never fail to be an indulging experience for all the senses.
- La Table - open all day long to serve succulent breakfasts, lunches and dinners, this is the place to enjoy authentic Mediterranean cuisine elegantly served under the sade of ancient olive trees.
- Moroccan Restaurant - this French inspired restaurant exudes authentic glamour in a place where classical dishes are reinvented with contemporary flair. A gourmet's paradise this elegant dining room is open for dinner only.
- French Restaurant - serving exquisite dishes in-keeping with the authentic flavours and delicate tastes of tradition, this gourmet Moroccan restaurant serves local inspirational dishes with an added touch of refinement.
- Main Bar
- Bar & Chimney Lounge
- Cigar & Liquor Bar
Facilities & Entertainment
- Swimming Pool
- Children's Pool
- Moroccan Spa with Hammam, beauty treatments, a fully-equipped gym and a Tea Lounge
- Art Gallery
- Wellness Lounge
- Function Areas
- Joujou Children's Club
- 24-hour Room Services
- 24 Hour Valet, Housekeeping and Butler Service
- Laundry and Dry Cleaning Service
- Shoe Polishing Service
- Car Rental (with or without or driver)
- On-site Medical Aid
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT