Restaurants & Bars
- Le Marocain - beautifully tucked away in a panoramic Riad set right at the heart of the lush gardens, this restaurant covering three floors of dining and wining space is a rare gem to enjoy with all the senses. Featuring a breezy terrace on the ground floor and a bar and tea room on the top floor this is the place to dine the best and most authentic dishes from Moroccan cuisine with an interesting blend of tradition and modernity. Open for dinner only this
- Le Francais - specialising in the finest French cuisine, this elegant dining venue treats guests to a variety of sophisticated French dishes that evoke the best of France's reputable "art culinaire". With delectable food creations that epitomise the simplicity and purity of its harmonious decor, this gourmet restaurant is open for dinner every evening, from 7pm to 11pm and open for lunch on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays from 12.30pm to 3pm in the afternoon. Breakfast is also served here during the winter months.
- L' Italien - cosy and romantic, this intimate and elegant eatery serves guests a fine selection contemporary Italian dishes, expertly prepared with seasonal ingredients grown at the hotel's very own organic vegetable garden. Decorated with Baroque influence and hues of plum shades, this restaurant has a soothing and intimate atmosphere. It opens for dinner every evening from 7pm to 11 pm and for lunch on Mondays, tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays, from 12.30 pm to 3pm.
- Le Pavillon de la Piscine - whether you've come to enjoy a wholesome breakfast by the pool or a hearty buffet lunch, this cool and casual restaurant exudes unique charm and informal allure. Open for breakfast and lunch daily, this restaurant is subject to weather conditions.
- Le Bar Italien - the perfect place to sit back, relax and enjoy your favourite drink, this cosy and elegant bar evokes the warmth of the South of Italy, with dark and deep colour tones. The bar is open throughout most of the day from 11am to 1am.
- Le Bar Churchill - dark and elegant, this bar is named after one of its most famous guests. Remaining faithful to its original wood and leather decor, this is the spot to treat yourself to a delectable aperitif or digestive as you sink into the jazzy 1930s atmosphere. This bar is open every day from 6pm to 1am.
- Le Bar Pavillon de la Piscine - a relaxing space in which to chill out with a choice of a variety of beverages, open throughout the day
- Le Bar Marocain - with an exquisite view of the park, this bar exudes a welcoming feel, with an open and authentic Moroccan feel. The perfect stop-off to enjoy a soothing drink while watching the sunset
- Le Menzeh - hidden away in the centre of the gardens, you can try some sensational pastries, ice crams and teas. For those looking to make the most of the fine weather, there is a boules pitch, and board games are also available.
Facilities & Entertainment
- Outdoor ozone-heated swimming pool
- Indoor swimming pool
- 2 Clay Tennis Courts
- Fitness Pavillion with exercise classes including Yoga, Aerobics and Pilates
- Bowling Alley
- Table Tennis
- Beauty Salon
- Business Centre
- Meeting Rooms
- Banquet Hall
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT