Restaurants & Bars
- Riad Si Said - featuring the best of Moroccan food through an impeccable menue full of tasty Moroccan dishes, this main restaurant offers guests with an all day dining menu that can be enjoyed at any of the Riad's public areas. Ingredients for the lovingly prepared dishes are sourced locally daily, and a set three course dinner meal is available for guests in the evening (please note that it must be pre-ordered after breakfast in order for it to be arranged).
In addition to Angsana Riad Si Said's very own restaurant (described above), guests staying at the hotel can also dine at the Riad Bab Firdaus, located in the neighbouring Angsana Bab Firaus and offering authentic Thai cuisine, or opt for a delicous Moroccan or Thai meal at the Angsana Riad Lydines, yet another neigbourign sister hotel located close to the hotel.
Facilities & Entertainment
- 2 Tranquil Patios (one of them housing a small pool)
- Hammam, Massage Service and Spa Treatments
- Rooftop Terrace with Sun Loungers
- Rooftop Jetpool with Waterfall and Small Salon with Daybeds
- Shaded Pagoda for 4 guests
- Snacks, Teas and Coffee Service
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT