Restaurants & Bars
- L'Oasis - with a refreshing menu featuring organic items that are based around olive oil and other freshly picked organic ingredients, this casual restaurant will take your taste buds on a delicious journey of organic cuisine delight against the beautiful backdrop of the resort's pools and gardens.
- Le Jardin - featuring an international menu, this is the place to come if you want to travel the world through your taste buds. This is the place to enjoy succulent lunches and morning snacks with the best of international and local cuisine
- L'Orangerie - presenting the discerning diner with some delectable gourmet treats, this elegant restaurant is the perfect venue for an evening of gourmet indulgence or a special spa menu to perfectly complement diners' fitness regime. The master chef at this exceptional restaurant, Dominique Oudin, welcomes guests to this cosy terrace sitting just opposite the panoramic Atlas Mountains.
- Darkum Bar - open from early morning until midnight this bar and tea lounge is the venue to hit for a vast range of local and international teas. Perfectly situated between the pool and the spa and with a warm and cosy atmosphere this is the place to sit back, relax and enjoy a tasty cup of tea.
- Lawrence Bar - this chic bar is with a panoramic terrace is the place to go for a signature cocktail or glass of champagne. The perfect spot to start or end a beautiful evening in Marrakech, this venue is also ideal for music lovers and an inviting space for get-togethers
- L'Oasis Bar - adjacent to the swimming pool, this refreshing bar is the place to hit for refreshments and snacks all day long, open from morning until late in the afternoon.
Facilities & Entertainment
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Outdoor Heated Swimming Pool
- Fitness Centre
- Massage Service
- Video Game Area
- Children's Cub (for children aged between 6-12)
- Children's Indoor Playground
- Children's Outdoor Playground
- Babysitting (on request)
- Beauty Salon
- Hairdressing Salon
- Gift Shop / News Agent
- Art Gallery
- Delicatessen Shop
- Car Hire Service Desk
- Cash Machine
- Currency Exchange
- Dry Cleaning / Ironing
- Tourist Information Desk
- WiFi Internet Access
- Pets Allowed
- Ramp Access and Facilities for the Disabled
- Free Valet Parking (Indoor and Enclosed Outdoor)
- 24-Hour Room Service
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT