Restaurants & Bars
- Al Wadi - offering guests with a taste of Morocco, this restaurant features authentic Moroccan cuisine in the form of tantalising dishes served buffet-style.
- La Brasserie - this elegant a la carte restaurant is the place to head down to for a more refined and relaxed meal experience.
- El Rif - when in the mood for some of your favourite international dishes, this restaurant offers guests an ample choice of international cuisine.
- Le Jardin - this snack bar is conveniently positioned close to the swimming pool and recreational areas so that guests can enjoy those mid-morning treats and tasty afternoon cravings.
- Oasis Bar - this elegant piano bar is the place to unwind after a long day of sightseeing around Fes. Here guests can cool down with their favourite cocktail in hand while enjoying soothing piano music softly playing in the background.
Facilities & Entertainment
- Outdoor Swimming pool, Wading Pool
- Children’s Playground
- Two flood-lit Tennis Courts
- Fitness Club
- Luggage Office
- Business Centre
- Safety deposit boxes
- Currency Exchange
- Car Rental
- Beauty Salon
- Tobacco & Speciality shops
- ATM machine in the hotel
- Bank in the hotel lobby
- Laundry service
- WiFi Internet connection
Nearby but not part of the hotel: Horse-riding, Royal Golf course (18 holes), Thermal baths of Moulay Yacoub and Sidi Harazem
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT