Restaurants & Bars
- Al Fassia - an authentic Moroccan restaurant, decorated in traditional Moroccan style and serving Moroccan inspired cuisine, this is one of the hotel's most legendary places to eat, dating back to 1879 and serving the most refined Moroccan dishes you will find in the area. An Andalusian band and a belly dancer regularly perform for the entertainment of diners at this classy dining venue open for dinner only and closing at midnight.
- Al Jounaina - offering guests with a varied range of international cuisine with an eclectic menu featuring tantalising flavours from all over the globe, here diners can enjoy a cosy atmosphere for a pleasant dinner experience.
- L' Oliveraie - open throughout the day to serve succulent breakfasts and delicious lunches, this casual restaurant is situated on the hotel's pool terrace. Offering delectable buffet selections and barbecue items, this laidback venue offers fantastic views as it overlooks the Medina.
- Al Mandar - this is the resort's one and only jazz bar, with a subdued and quiet atmosphere and a touch of English style.
Facilities & Entertainment
- Outdoor Heated Swimming Pool
- Fitness Centre
- Massage Service
- Tanning Salon
- Clay Tennis Court
- Beauty salon
- Gift shop/newspaper shop
- Hairdressing salon
- Dry Cleaning / Ironing Service
- Safe deposit box at reception
- Currency Exchange
- Self-Service Business Centre with Support Staff
- Computer Hire Facilities
- Mobile Phone Hire Facilities
- Pets allowed
- 24-hour Room Service
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT