Restaurants & Bars
- Bissat - enjoying a stunning location under a beautiful Moorish dome, this restaurant is a true work of art where guests can enjoy a tantalising menu with colourful buffets, fresh juices and a tempting selection of hot dishes including Moroccan pancakes. Bissat is open all day long to serve guests succulent breakfasts, delicious lunches and succulent dinners.
- Cafe M - praised as one of the finest restaurants in Casablanca, this elegant venue is a modern brasserie serving creative dishes in a relaxed and laidback atmosphere. The unique interaction between chefs and diners at this gourmet restaurant contributes to a harmony of excitement and surprise for unforgettable evening meals.
- Daer Beiba - open for dinner only, this traditional restaurant is the perfect place to enjoy authentic Moroccan fare and taste some of the country's most exquisite cusine. In addition to featuring Moroccan delicacies, the menu also offers Lebanese appetisers such as cold and hot mezzah.
- Les Bougainvillees - the ideal place for enjoying a casual and relaxed lunch meal, this poolside restaurant offers a good selection of light snacks and fast food fare such as pizza and barbecued items.
- Living Room - the place to toast to the perfect ending of a fabulous evening, this contemporary bar oozes modern elegance and offers a selection of international drinks and champagne. Many guests choose to head down here to enjoy a cosy gathering by the fireplace.
- SixPM Lounge Bar - a trendy and chic spot, ideal for an energising break or a fun gathering with friends or colleagues, this modern and eclectic bar is the place to share some beers while relaxing in a cool and elegant atmosphere. The socialising hub of the hotel, this bar serves a vast array of colourful and delicious cocktails as well as a good range of international drinks.
- Black House Discotheque - this cool space, dramatically decorated in hues of black and red is the place to hit for non-stop dancing as the clock strikes midnight. No strict dress code is established but smart casual is always preferred. Persons under 18 years of age are not allowed here.
Facilities & Entertainment
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Fitness Centre
- Moroccan Hammam
- Massage Service
- Massage Treatments at Top For Club or in-room
- Squash Courts
- Beach Volleyball
- Wireless broadband Internet access in public areas
- Business Centre
- Babysitting on request
- Laundry and Dry-cleaning Service
- Limousine service
- Airport representative and assistance (on request)
- Travel agency
- Photographer on call
- Car rental
- Bank, foreign exchange
- House doctor on call
- 24-hour valet parking
- 24-hour in-room dining
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT