Restaurants & Bars
- Mnazi Restaurant - Serves a buffet style breakfast, lunch and dinner from with different themes and cuisines.
- The Deck - Set by the pool side overlooking the Indian Ocean, this Swahili inspired Mawimbi Deck serves afternoon teas, cappuccinos and espressos in the afternoon and an a la carte menu is offered in the evenings.
- Kisiwa Bar - Serves a variety of local alcoholic drinks, fresh juices, cocktails.
- Pool Bar - Set by the pool this bar serves a variety of local alcoholic drinks, fresh juices, cocktails
Facilities & Services
- Swimming pool with an island
- Tennis 2 flood-lit courts
- Beach Volleyball
- Darts, Billiards and Table Tennis
- Kiddies Club
- Water Sports* - Windsurfing, scuba diving, deep sea fishing and snorkelling
- Animation Programme - fashion shows, water gymnastics, bands, discos, acrobatic shows and traditional African folk dancers
- Golf* - An 18 hole golf course is located nearby.
- Business Centre* - Secretarial services, internet, photocopy, fax, lamination and CD writing.
- Beauty Salon* - African style hair braiding, manicure, pedicure, facials and massage services.
- Shopping* - Boutiques selling carvings, jewellery, costumes, post cards and other souvenirs. There is also a weekly African market for a wider choice and selection.
- Laundry *
*Services carry an extra charge payable locally.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT