Restaurants & Bars
- Nomad Beach Bar & Restaurant - serves a tropical buffet breakfast and a broad selection of pizzas, pastas, seafood and other International specialties for lunch and dinner.
- Red Pepper Japanese Parlour - serves delicious sushi, sashimi and other Japanese specialties. 6.30am – 12pm
- Riva’s Bar - located within the main reception area overlooking the pool. Offers a wide range of cocktails, milk shakes, coffee and ice creams, ideal for lunches and sundowners. Open 24 hours.
- An exclusive garden or beachfront barbeque can be arranged locally.
- Swimming pool
- Central gazebo
- Forest Breeze* - a professional massage and beauty treatment boutique located deep in the forest shade*
- 18-hole golf course nearby*
- Excursions to the nearby Shimba Hills National Park*
- Cultural and botanical tours or visits to some of Kenya's famous up-country national parks*.
- Water sports - include windsurfing*, deep-sea fishing*, kite surfing*, pedaloes*, kayaks*, boogie boards* & a diving school*.
- Marine safaris*
*Various charges payable locally.
- Approximately 2 hours from Moi International Airport and then a short ferry ride to the hotel.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT