Restaurants & Bars
- Fahari Restaurant - An international buffet restaurant offering a daily champagne breakfast, and themed lunch and dinner buffets, complemented by views of the famous Indian Ocean.
- Snack Bar - An informal sea facing fast food restaurant featuring snacks and a daily BBQ or Chinese and Italian lunch on alternate days.
- China Hut - Serves delicious Chinese delicacies. Closed on Fridays.
- La Stella - A gourmet restaurant serving fine Italian Cuisine in an intimate setting with a panoramic view of the pool and the famous Indian Ocean. Closed on Mondays.
- Safari Ranch - Serving the finest game meats, poultry, lamb and steak in a casual outdoor setting overlooking the beach and the sparkling Indian Ocean. Closed on Saturdays.
- 3 Bars - one with regular evening entertainment.
- 3 swimming pools
- 2 children's pools
- TV room
- Table tennis
- Snooker & pool tables
- Kids' club - for ages 4-11 years
- Daily animation programme
- Beauty salon*
- Swahili lessons & accompanied local school visits are available.
- Water sports - windsurfing, paddle boats, kayaking, glass-bottom boats*, scuba diving* & deep-sea fishing*
*Various charges payable locally.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT