Restaurant & Bar
- Hemingways Restaurant - serves a varied menu of outstanding cuisine. The candle lit dinner menu offers a full four course table d'hote menu. Guests can dine either inside or outside and enjoy views overlooking the Indian Ocean.
- Hemingways Bar
Gentlemen are required to wear long trousers & a tailored shirt at dinner.
- 2 outdoor freshwater pools
- Water sports* - snorkelling trips, scuba diving, big game fishing, windsurfing & sailing.
- Complimentary shuttle to Malindi for shopping, Gede ruins & snake farm excursions.
*Various charges payable locally.
Please Note: Water sports are not available May to July, please also note that the beaches at Watamu are subject to seaweed and tidal variances from May to September.
- Approximately 2 hour 30 minutes from Moi International Airport, Mombasa.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT