Restaurants & Bars
- Mermaid Restaurant - serving international buffet-style meals for breakfast, lunch and dinner, this all-day dining restaurant offers diners with spectacular views over the Red Sea.
- Shark's Bay - this fine a la carte seafood restaurant serves specialties from the sea with oriental flair. Here diners can sample the freshest catch of the day and enjoy the Chef's fish selection daily.
- Palms Beach Bar - located right by the beach and enjoying panoramic sea views, here guests can sit back and relax while indulging in a varied a la carte menu featuring tempting treats throughout the day.
- Aquarius Pool Bar - the perfect place to stop by during a sunbathing break at any of the resort's swimming pools, this lively bar serves a selection of refreshing drinks and light refreshments
- Coffee Corner - this charming venue is the place to unwind with a few Shisha puffs, a range of special cocktails and snacks plus a varied selection of cold and hot drinks to be enjoyed in a traditional setting.
- Moka Cafe - offering a refreshing lounge in which to relax and watch the world go by while sampling a delicious range of fresh pastries accompanied by a selection of delightful coffees, this is the ultimate place to take a leisurely break and indulge in savoury and sweet temptations .
- The Red Lion Bar - boasting its very own large billiard hall, this fun bar located in the lobby area is the place for a friendly get-together with family and friends.
Facilities & Entertainment
- Private Sandy Beach
- Lagoon-style Swimming Pool
- Children's Swimming Pool
- 2 Tennis Courts
- Sauna and Steam Rooms
- Water Sports Centre
- PADI-approved Diving Courses
- Laundry & dry-cleaning
- Ample parking space
- Shopping arcades
- Foreign currency exchange
- Room service
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT