Jaz Mirabel Club offers a buffet-style restaurant as well as convival bars. Guests of the Jaz Mirabel Club may also dine at any one of the Italian, Chinese or Oriental restaurants or snack beach bar within the overall Mirabel Resort Complex.
- Cactus - (Main restaurant) Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner with tempting International buffets and local dishes. (Please Note that the Cactus restaurant is closed until further notice, the Al Flooka Restaurant located at the Mirabel Park will be used as an alternative during the closure)
- Boudoir Bar - Opens onto the terrace and is a fine place to relax.
- Ginger Pool Bar - Serves light snacks and all kinds of drinks and refreshments.
- Sunrise Pool Bar - Serves drinks only.
- The Beach Bar - Provides drinks with a stunning view.
The Jaz Mirabel Club provides an extensive range of facilities in its own grounds as well as access to the amenities of the Mirabel Complex including the Mirabel Spa with 9 separate treatment rooms and a Health Club with whirlpool Jacuzzi and saunas. Two swimming pools (one heated in winter) are made for all-day lounging and relaxation. If you prefer the real thing, then the hotel's private beach is just 500 metres away. Explore the nearby coral reefs, or take a boat out to Ras Mohamed National Park and experience unbelievable dive sites, full of stunning marine life and fascinating wrecks. Two tennis courts are shared with Jaz Mirabel Park.
Other facilities include:
- Table tennis, darts and billiards
- Beach mini-football court and Beach Volleyball court
- Access to water park with 5 water slides
- Heated kid's freshwater pool and children's supervised play area
- Access to Glow nightclub and discotheque in Mirabel Complex
Live music, dancing and folklore performances are regularly featured at the hotel's amphitheatre and guests at the Jaz Mirabel Club also enjoy convenient access to the variety of leisure, shopping, dining and entertainment within the greater Mirabel Complex. For youngsters between the ages of 4 and 12 years old, there's a Kid's Club, which is open daily. It provides supervised childcare and organised activities courtesy of the dedicated animation team.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT