All Inclusive plan
Meals and Beverage Plan
- Breakfast from 6.30 to 10.30
- Sierra Breakfast is served at the main restaurant including tea and coffee (except Cappuccino, Espresso, and Turkish coffee).
- Lunch from 13.00 to 15.00
- Lunch is served at the main restaurant including buffet & live cooking stations. Beverages served are canned juices, draft beer and soft drinks. Egyptian wine and mineral water are served by glasses
- Dinner from 18.30 till 22.00
- Dinner is served at the main restaurant. Treat yourself with various delights from all corners of the world. Drinks served are as above
- Lobby Bar: open daily from 10:00 to 1:00
- Oasis Bar: open daily from 10:00 to 17:00
- Pool Bar: open daily from 10:30 to 23:00
- Fountain bar: open daily from 12:00-15:00 and from 18:00 till 01:00
- Snacks at the pool bar between 12.00 till 17:00
- Snacks at the Pool area including Pizza from 12.00 till 17.00
- Snacks in the Lobby bar including finger sandwiches between 22.30 and 01.00
- Free ice cream from 15.00 till 17.00
- Dine Around Soho Square: Instead of having your dinner in the main restaurant, book one meal in the exclusive restaurants that Soho square offer and enjoy the best authentic cuisines. (Charges apply to dine at Soho square restaurants)
- Pangaea Bar and Lounge: Exclusive new Night Club is now open in Soho Square and is included in the “All Inclusive” package. Opening Times: 10.30pm - 16:00
- Queen Vic Pub in Soho Square is included in the “All Inclusive” package. Opening Times: 12pm - 13:00
- Soho ice rink now open: Enjoy with friends or family guaranteed fun for all. Open from 19.00 to midnight.
- Culturama: At the Culturama, we take you through an informative and intriguing journey through Egyptian history on a 180 degree nine panoramic screen.
- Shopping Area: Soho square is more than just a mile of entertainment! Take advantage of the variety of shops and cafes now open!
- Games: Table Tennis and Table Football are located by the kids’ pool. You can take the equipment from the pool bar free of charge. Billiards is also available, queues and balls are available from the pool bar for a fee. Golf clubs and balls are available at the Spa Center free of charge, however there will be a fee for each item lost. Balls are also located in the Golf area and all the equipment is provided in the Spa Centre free of charge.
- Spa and Gym: Enjoy the steam room, sauna, or work out at the Gym. Please note that charges apply for spa treatments.
- Kids Club: Open daily from 10.00 to 17.30, children from the ages 4 to 12 years are invited to participate in the fun and games supervised by the experienced Animation Team. Children under 4 years are also welcome under parents supervision.
- Shuttle Bus: The shuttle bus to Naama Bay is free of charge and available everyday. Time schedule and reservations are available at the Concierge
- All drinks are served by Glass
- Any other beverages then listed above are charged as an extra to the guest
- Bottled beverages and special drinks are subject to extra charges / no corkage fee
- A La Carte Restaurants
- For all a la carte restaurants, a prior reservation is required
- Groups: The above mentioned meal plan is only valid for individual reservation, group reservation must have special agreements.
- Shisha: Smoking Shisha is allowed only on the Lobby Bar terrace (not allowed in guest rooms). Chargeable.
- Dress Code
- Please be aware that smart dress is obligated in the lobby, reception area and in the street between Sierra and Savoy (no swim suits).
- Room Service
- Room service runs 24 hours and will be charged to your room bill + delivery charge. Any drinks other than the mentioned above are also chargeable.
- Swimming pool after working hours: Please be informed that it is not allowed to swim after the pool is closed (sunset) as there is no life guard service and high dosage of chemical treatment in the water.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT